It's Chinese Take Out Time

Google




Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Countdown to ATPL

I Love Chinese

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

An ordinary guy hoping to live life to the fullest. Awaiting the bigger things in life.

View My Auctions

Bring on the Dim Sum



We Fumble With Chopsticks

  • Aimin
  • Jing Fang
  • Caryn
  • Weiling
  • Fen
  • Peggy
  • Wenyan
  • Angie
  • Lynn
  • Grace Koh
  • Suan Siong
  • Alicia
  • Caryn
  • Kai Jie
  • Diana
  • Ziwei
  • Pan Hui Ru
  • Snufflezz
  • Sarah
  • SG Fairy
  • Black High Heels
  • Lyn.c(SG Newscaster)
  • Justin
  • Kanny
  • Cordelia
  • Jocelyn
  • Su Feng
  • Felicia Chin
  • SugarJocelyn
  • Jessica Tan
  • Huilin
  • Cindy
  • Weiling
  • Kenny
  • Eelyn Kok
  • Che Yin
  • Tampines 1
  • Camemberu
  • Fan Wenqing
  • Yu-Kim
  • Karen Ashley Ng
  • DarDar&KaiKai
  • Jeneen
  • Yiting
  • Clarice
  • Reiee Koh
  • Kim Ho Desiree
  • Jenny
  • Peggy Heng
  • Silver Ang
  • Kimberly Wakerman
  • Kimberly Haley Wang
  • Katherine Yang
  • Rebecca Lim
  • Mei Ting
  • Rachel Wong
  • Hazel Low
  • Ivy SMJ
  • Miyake
  • Cherlyn Tan
  • Soh Peishi
  • Maybeline Sim
  • Janice Goh
  • Serene Heng
  • Catherine Liew
  • Fiona Ryou
  • Jessica TippyTapp
  • May
  • Ziyi Kuek
  • Gwen Teo
  • Melissa Celestine Koh
  • Miss Tam Chiak
  • Elin Wong
  • Nicole Ann Leong
  • Claires Flair
  • Yina Goh
  • Lucinda Zhou
  • Jolene Zhou
  • Sim Peiling
  • Ziying
  • Seokyee
  • Lim Junying
  • Karen Yun
  • Zoe Raymond
  • Joslina Ophelia
  • Yee Kit
  • Shine Koh
  • Ee Xuan
  • Ang Geck Geck
  • Mayne Lim
  • Rachel Lim
  • Emily Chia
  • Mio Lin
  • Emmie Neo
  • Ivy Goh
  • Huirong
  • Apple Yap
  • Cordelia Low
  • Elaine Jasmine
  • Sophia Berries
  • Shenny Yang
  • Lim Yanntorng
  • Amelia Wong
  • Pamela Lua
  • Xueqi
  • Freda Poh
  • Yilin Goh
  • Kayla Wong
  • Honey Lim
  • Tobey Cline
  • CXGE90
  • Scribbles
  • Hoongji
  • Grocery List
  • We Like Chinese Too


    Chinese Cuisine

    Blogskins.com
    Liverpool FC
    SoccerNet
    Aviation
    Automotive

    Adventures With Chopsticks

    <

    Fortunes Can Be Funny

    Web Counter

    Saturday, December 30, 2006

    Year 2006

    2nd last day of year 2006, time simply flew past me.. Year 2006 was the year i yearned so much for its arrival as it signifies many things to come for me. January was Chinese New Year n my milestone 21yr old birthday, February I had my Traffic Police Driving Test, March was my long waited ORD date, April was my medical checkup for admission into NUS, June had World Cup in Germany n August was back to school at NUS. I couldn't wait for 2006 to arrive when i was still stuck in the army in 2005.

    Well many things changed in 2006. I became civilian after being a smelly soldier for 2yrs, miraculously met MQ on the net n unexpectedly we came together, i turned 21 n was eligible to sign many documents on my own, i acquired a new skill in driving a vehicle, i worked for the first time in my life during my time at TTSH Pharmacy n lastly i went back o school n lead a student's life. 2006 has been a great year for me, a far cry from the disastrous 2005.

    The best thing that happened to me this year has got to be MQ coming into my life. I guess the biggest credit has to go to Friendster. After losing touch for 5yrs, we finally met again n went for numerous "tau huey" trips late at night when she asked me out. That's why we're called the Tau Huey couple. Her mum n sis call me Tau Huey, my mum n cousins call her Tau Huey too. LOL~ 2nd best thing must be me passing my driving test n getting my license!! I love driving ever since i was a young boy. Cars was my first love. Imagine my joy when i passed on my first try n got to drive the family car the very night i passed the test. It was indeed a great feeling. 3rd best thing will be me regaining my freedom from the stinky NS. After being through so much shit n rubbish in The Army, i was finally freed. The redundant regimental stuffs, the torturing guard duties n the book-in on Monday crap, ALL GONE~!!

    Haha.. Nice year, n it's now almost over. 2007 will become in juz a little over 24hrs' time. What awaits me? I'm not sure, but hopefully, it'll be a great one like 2006.



    Was chatting with Bernice on MSN. Told her i'm intending to be a commercial pilot when i turn 26. Then she told me about stuffs that goes on between pilots n air stewardesses.. Bad.. I want to be a pilot, not a playboy. Pilot will be the long term goal. Why pilot? I was inspired by this HK drama below.. I love wearing uniform..




    Went Singapore Expo ystd to check out the Metro sale

    They're selling cars everywhere nowadays...

    Inside the exhibition hall.. Metro Warehouse Sale

    Then Book Fair next..

    Night time went ECP for dinner.. Intended to go to Red House Restaurant for their chilli crab

    Then we sat down n found out their was so good that all their crabs were gone.. CRAP..

    We left n went nextdoor-- Jumbo Seafood Restaurant

    Table 76

    INside

    Sign

    Fast eh? The "You Tiao" was only left with 3 a few seconds it arrived on the table

    Seafood Hor Fun

    The most impt dish--Chilli Crab Posted by Picasa

    WaiZai fumbled with chopsticks @ 12/30/2006 09:05:00 pm | 0 has delicate hands