It's Chinese Take Out Time

Google




Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Countdown to ATPL

I Love Chinese

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

An ordinary guy hoping to live life to the fullest. Awaiting the bigger things in life.

View My Auctions

Bring on the Dim Sum



We Fumble With Chopsticks

  • Aimin
  • Jing Fang
  • Caryn
  • Weiling
  • Fen
  • Peggy
  • Wenyan
  • Angie
  • Lynn
  • Grace Koh
  • Suan Siong
  • Alicia
  • Caryn
  • Kai Jie
  • Diana
  • Ziwei
  • Pan Hui Ru
  • Snufflezz
  • Sarah
  • SG Fairy
  • Black High Heels
  • Lyn.c(SG Newscaster)
  • Justin
  • Kanny
  • Cordelia
  • Jocelyn
  • Su Feng
  • Felicia Chin
  • SugarJocelyn
  • Jessica Tan
  • Huilin
  • Cindy
  • Weiling
  • Kenny
  • Eelyn Kok
  • Che Yin
  • Tampines 1
  • Camemberu
  • Fan Wenqing
  • Yu-Kim
  • Karen Ashley Ng
  • DarDar&KaiKai
  • Jeneen
  • Yiting
  • Clarice
  • Reiee Koh
  • Kim Ho Desiree
  • Jenny
  • Peggy Heng
  • Silver Ang
  • Kimberly Wakerman
  • Kimberly Haley Wang
  • Katherine Yang
  • Rebecca Lim
  • Mei Ting
  • Rachel Wong
  • Hazel Low
  • Ivy SMJ
  • Miyake
  • Cherlyn Tan
  • Soh Peishi
  • Maybeline Sim
  • Janice Goh
  • Serene Heng
  • Catherine Liew
  • Fiona Ryou
  • Jessica TippyTapp
  • May
  • Ziyi Kuek
  • Gwen Teo
  • Melissa Celestine Koh
  • Miss Tam Chiak
  • Elin Wong
  • Nicole Ann Leong
  • Claires Flair
  • Yina Goh
  • Lucinda Zhou
  • Jolene Zhou
  • Sim Peiling
  • Ziying
  • Seokyee
  • Lim Junying
  • Karen Yun
  • Zoe Raymond
  • Joslina Ophelia
  • Yee Kit
  • Shine Koh
  • Ee Xuan
  • Ang Geck Geck
  • Mayne Lim
  • Rachel Lim
  • Emily Chia
  • Mio Lin
  • Emmie Neo
  • Ivy Goh
  • Huirong
  • Apple Yap
  • Cordelia Low
  • Elaine Jasmine
  • Sophia Berries
  • Shenny Yang
  • Lim Yanntorng
  • Amelia Wong
  • Pamela Lua
  • Xueqi
  • Freda Poh
  • Yilin Goh
  • Kayla Wong
  • Honey Lim
  • Tobey Cline
  • CXGE90
  • Scribbles
  • Hoongji
  • Grocery List
  • We Like Chinese Too


    Chinese Cuisine

    Blogskins.com
    Liverpool FC
    SoccerNet
    Aviation
    Automotive

    Adventures With Chopsticks

    <

    Fortunes Can Be Funny

    Web Counter

    Thursday, December 21, 2006

    Old Times

    I was bored at home some days back n decided to log into my TPJC account to check out how's my Alma Mater doing. Everything is still pretty much the same in the website though. I then went through the albums of year 2002 n 2003, the 2years that I was a student in TPJC.

    I found some pretty interesting photos of various events that occurred during my years back in there. They brought back some really beautiful memories I had. I must say my two years in JC were the best school days I've had throughout my life..



    Orientation on the 1st few days.. Guy in blue shorts is my bestie Daniel

    He's dancing on stage

    Jamie Yeo was invited to TPJC for our orientation programme

    First interaction between my classmate Jiewei(left) n my future team mate Lesley

    What a great shot. This is my another bestie Zheng Rong receiving a award from the fantastic Principal Mrs Chan back then. It was TPJC's road run 2002 @ ECP in February. Is there something interesting on the ground?? BTW, this great fren of mine is a marvellous athlete

    Plane Janes.. My classmates back in Temasek Secondary School. Huihua(left) n Rong Ping. Huihua went to TJC eventually after staying in TPJC for the 1st three months. Picture taken around March 2002

    Ah, my favourite senior cum team mate, Darius Wee

    Nice butt eh? It was Tree Planting Day in 2002. Me n Andy were trying to "plant" the tree into a hole. I was the VP of the NatureLink Club

    The Principal seeking some advice from me?

    From left: Mong Wei, Kian Wai, Mrs Chan, Andy, Me

    Me busy @ work. The lady in white as TPJC's Vice-Prncipal, oso named Mrs Chan

    The start of Year 2 in 2003 was fun as i volunteered to be an OGL. Try to spot me in this pic. Daniel n Zheng Rong were my OGL partners

    Then it was February 2003, TPJC Road Run @ ECP. I saw the photographer taking a shot, so i chose to be the prominent one in the picture n squat down looking like an Ah Beng. Daniel was right beside me.

    Bernice came in top 30 in the run...

    Lesley did it too

    There, my wonderful team mates when they were still FIT & FAB. Ok, credit to Lesley for still being Fit & Fab but Bernice is Gone Case.... She's now Unfit & Fat, a far cry from those days when she could finish 2.4km within 12min 30s.. Wahahaha!! i hope she dun see this..

    This is 2003 Sea Carnival @ Kallang River in August.. These girls are Sea Sports Club members, my fellow club mates

    It was a great sunny day...

    This was my first event of the day. I was the back rower with Jiewei as my partner. We won the Gold medal

    Then we had a "Row Past". DragonBoat in the middle, Zheng Rong driving the powerboat at the back n the solitary me at the front. I was the back rower of the K4 boat

    My classmate Khairul under the mask. Zheng Yong was behind him

    My class preparing to hop on the DragonBoat, my last event of the day

    This is it, our boat speeding n cutting through the water in the Finals. I was the front most rower in red jersey

    Our boat lost eventually. This is Jerome from the school's Dragonboat team receiving the award for Overall champion

    Lastly, Me n Jiewei receiving our Gold medals for the Boys Doubles event. This is my back view
    Posted by Picasa

    WaiZai fumbled with chopsticks @ 12/21/2006 01:02:00 pm | 0 has delicate hands