It's Chinese Take Out Time

Google




Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Countdown to ATPL

I Love Chinese

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

An ordinary guy hoping to live life to the fullest. Awaiting the bigger things in life.

View My Auctions

Bring on the Dim Sum



We Fumble With Chopsticks

  • Aimin
  • Jing Fang
  • Caryn
  • Weiling
  • Fen
  • Peggy
  • Wenyan
  • Angie
  • Lynn
  • Grace Koh
  • Suan Siong
  • Alicia
  • Caryn
  • Kai Jie
  • Diana
  • Ziwei
  • Pan Hui Ru
  • Snufflezz
  • Sarah
  • SG Fairy
  • Black High Heels
  • Lyn.c(SG Newscaster)
  • Justin
  • Kanny
  • Cordelia
  • Jocelyn
  • Su Feng
  • Felicia Chin
  • SugarJocelyn
  • Jessica Tan
  • Huilin
  • Cindy
  • Weiling
  • Kenny
  • Eelyn Kok
  • Che Yin
  • Tampines 1
  • Camemberu
  • Fan Wenqing
  • Yu-Kim
  • Karen Ashley Ng
  • DarDar&KaiKai
  • Jeneen
  • Yiting
  • Clarice
  • Reiee Koh
  • Kim Ho Desiree
  • Jenny
  • Peggy Heng
  • Silver Ang
  • Kimberly Wakerman
  • Kimberly Haley Wang
  • Katherine Yang
  • Rebecca Lim
  • Mei Ting
  • Rachel Wong
  • Hazel Low
  • Ivy SMJ
  • Miyake
  • Cherlyn Tan
  • Soh Peishi
  • Maybeline Sim
  • Janice Goh
  • Serene Heng
  • Catherine Liew
  • Fiona Ryou
  • Jessica TippyTapp
  • May
  • Ziyi Kuek
  • Gwen Teo
  • Melissa Celestine Koh
  • Miss Tam Chiak
  • Elin Wong
  • Nicole Ann Leong
  • Claires Flair
  • Yina Goh
  • Lucinda Zhou
  • Jolene Zhou
  • Sim Peiling
  • Ziying
  • Seokyee
  • Lim Junying
  • Karen Yun
  • Zoe Raymond
  • Joslina Ophelia
  • Yee Kit
  • Shine Koh
  • Ee Xuan
  • Ang Geck Geck
  • Mayne Lim
  • Rachel Lim
  • Emily Chia
  • Mio Lin
  • Emmie Neo
  • Ivy Goh
  • Huirong
  • Apple Yap
  • Cordelia Low
  • Elaine Jasmine
  • Sophia Berries
  • Shenny Yang
  • Lim Yanntorng
  • Amelia Wong
  • Pamela Lua
  • Xueqi
  • Freda Poh
  • Yilin Goh
  • Kayla Wong
  • Honey Lim
  • Tobey Cline
  • CXGE90
  • Scribbles
  • Hoongji
  • Grocery List
  • We Like Chinese Too


    Chinese Cuisine

    Blogskins.com
    Liverpool FC
    SoccerNet
    Aviation
    Automotive

    Adventures With Chopsticks

    <

    Fortunes Can Be Funny

    Web Counter

    Thursday, November 16, 2006

    Resemblance

    It was a bright n cool Thursday morning when I rushed to school to catch my first lecture of the day. Spent the whole journey from Tampines to Buona Vista reading through my Discrete Math textbook, trying to complete the last bit of tutorial i left behind the previous night. Time flies when u're doing work. A small part of the chapter was not even finished when i reached my destination. So i alighted n walked to the bus stop n waited for my bus 95. It came 5minutez later n I boarded it with this fellow school mate in front of me in a purple top.

    Up I went n the bus headed off to Kent Ridge. Then, I heard this blast of turbocharger "sound" from a Subaru WRX speeding past my bus n I turned my head around to have a look as usual. Ok, a nice black one with golden rims. Just this moment, I dunno why or how, the girl in purple top n I met eye to eye. For an odd second or so, we both stared at each other, n I had this huge frown on my face after looking at her. I thought it was her, my ex. I turned away thinking "is that her?"

    So i stole a few peeks with the corner of my eye. Nope, it wasn't her, the physical features don't match. But i was startled at how this girl resembles her. I can say it's 70%-80%. I mean, how can two person look so similar? Is there another person in this world that looks like me?? Hoho, I hope not, cos my parents made me unique. That girl took a few more look towards my direction after that stare. Haha, she must be wondering what's the huge frown for.

    Tomorrow will be the last day of school for this semester can u believe it. One semester is only 3months long. *Vomit blood* They really try to feed us as much as possible within such a short period of time. I hope i don't choke or suffer diarrhoea. I'll be attending the last lecture for my Geography module. Ah.. How i love this subject. Sadly, there isn't much job opportunities in this field n I don't want to be a teacher. Global Warming, Ice Age, Weathering, Erosion and Migration is so much easier to understand than Programming Algorithms. Let's see what other Geo modules i can take next semester.

    Studies aside, Liverpool lost to Arsenal 3-0 on Monday morning at the Emirates Stadium. Bloody 3-0 with goals coming from 3 Arsenal defenders. Flamini, Toure & Gallas had more or less ended Liverpool's title challenge. That's it, the players had surrendered n a 4th place finishing is their aim now. I was furious of cos. It's disheartening to see my team get whipped by another team. Hai.. But I'm a true Liverpool fan, n I'll stick through thick n thin with my team. Really, even if they get relegated one day, I'll still be a Liverpudian.

    U juz have to watch n hear this to see why Liverpool fans are the best in the world. No damn club in the world can do this. This is our sense of belonging to Liverpool Football Club.



    My dream is to one day travel to Liverpool, walk through the Shankly Gates, stand at The Kop n sing "You'll Never Walk Alone " at the top of my voice with every single Liverpool fan in the stadium. That will be the day I cry for the passion I have for the club.

    WaiZai fumbled with chopsticks @ 11/16/2006 09:49:00 pm | 0 has delicate hands