It's Chinese Take Out Time

Google




Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Countdown to ATPL

I Love Chinese

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

An ordinary guy hoping to live life to the fullest. Awaiting the bigger things in life.

View My Auctions

Bring on the Dim Sum



We Fumble With Chopsticks

  • Aimin
  • Jing Fang
  • Caryn
  • Weiling
  • Fen
  • Peggy
  • Wenyan
  • Angie
  • Lynn
  • Grace Koh
  • Suan Siong
  • Alicia
  • Caryn
  • Kai Jie
  • Diana
  • Ziwei
  • Pan Hui Ru
  • Snufflezz
  • Sarah
  • SG Fairy
  • Black High Heels
  • Lyn.c(SG Newscaster)
  • Justin
  • Kanny
  • Cordelia
  • Jocelyn
  • Su Feng
  • Felicia Chin
  • SugarJocelyn
  • Jessica Tan
  • Huilin
  • Cindy
  • Weiling
  • Kenny
  • Eelyn Kok
  • Che Yin
  • Tampines 1
  • Camemberu
  • Fan Wenqing
  • Yu-Kim
  • Karen Ashley Ng
  • DarDar&KaiKai
  • Jeneen
  • Yiting
  • Clarice
  • Reiee Koh
  • Kim Ho Desiree
  • Jenny
  • Peggy Heng
  • Silver Ang
  • Kimberly Wakerman
  • Kimberly Haley Wang
  • Katherine Yang
  • Rebecca Lim
  • Mei Ting
  • Rachel Wong
  • Hazel Low
  • Ivy SMJ
  • Miyake
  • Cherlyn Tan
  • Soh Peishi
  • Maybeline Sim
  • Janice Goh
  • Serene Heng
  • Catherine Liew
  • Fiona Ryou
  • Jessica TippyTapp
  • May
  • Ziyi Kuek
  • Gwen Teo
  • Melissa Celestine Koh
  • Miss Tam Chiak
  • Elin Wong
  • Nicole Ann Leong
  • Claires Flair
  • Yina Goh
  • Lucinda Zhou
  • Jolene Zhou
  • Sim Peiling
  • Ziying
  • Seokyee
  • Lim Junying
  • Karen Yun
  • Zoe Raymond
  • Joslina Ophelia
  • Yee Kit
  • Shine Koh
  • Ee Xuan
  • Ang Geck Geck
  • Mayne Lim
  • Rachel Lim
  • Emily Chia
  • Mio Lin
  • Emmie Neo
  • Ivy Goh
  • Huirong
  • Apple Yap
  • Cordelia Low
  • Elaine Jasmine
  • Sophia Berries
  • Shenny Yang
  • Lim Yanntorng
  • Amelia Wong
  • Pamela Lua
  • Xueqi
  • Freda Poh
  • Yilin Goh
  • Kayla Wong
  • Honey Lim
  • Tobey Cline
  • CXGE90
  • Scribbles
  • Hoongji
  • Grocery List
  • We Like Chinese Too


    Chinese Cuisine

    Blogskins.com
    Liverpool FC
    SoccerNet
    Aviation
    Automotive

    Adventures With Chopsticks

    <

    Fortunes Can Be Funny

    Web Counter

    Monday, November 13, 2006

    Adeline turns 21

    Haha, I think my blog is fast becoming a birthday blog, cos everytime i blog, it's about someone else's birthday party. Indeed, everyone will have this experience during the year which he/she turns 21. Everyone wud hold a party to remember the day they turn 21. The year is coming to an end but there's no slowing down in invitations to birthday parties. This coming Saturday alone i have TWO to attend in one night, talking about cutting myself into half. My best fren Zheng Rong n TPJC classmate Grace Koh that is. I dunno how to cope with such a situation. It happened before back in September when Wendy's n Bernice's parties clash on a Saturday night. TWO buffets, TWO birthday songs & TWO cakes. *PENGZ*

    The Infrared port in my PC is not working anymore, dat explains the lack to posts since I can't upload any pic from my trusty Nokia phone. Nah, dun presume that i bring my camera everywhere i go, cos some of my frens actually think so. Hmm.. No blogging equals time saving equals more time for study~! Yeah, I have to start working harder since exams are barely two weeks away. I'm not prepared for this. This is the first time in my life which I'm gonna sit for a major exam juz THREE months after school starts. My mind is still not tuned to such a style. Someone please help tune my brain.

    Back to Adeline's birthday, it was such a success. U shd see the huge crowd at the chalet. I think hers is the biggest one i've been to this year. Majority of the crowd was from School of Computing, my seniors in NUS. Haha, but i doubt many of them noe me n Adeline were TPJC classmates. She's in her final year now.

    Talked crap n chatted with my ex-classmates Suan Siong n Kian Wai. There's seems to be nothing we can't talk about under the sun. From studies to lame jokes, everything. Old friends are such an "asset".

    Dat's all i haf folks. Next update will perhaps be on Zheng Rong's n Grace's birthday parties. Till then.. Cya~



    There's Adeline, the flowery girl..

    Let's get drunk

    Part of TPJC 02S01

    Looks like i'm the birthday boy.. Hmm, not long, 2 more months to 22yrs old for me

    Count the number of flowers on her body

    Buffet

    Grace, acting cute?

    Check out the crowd, most of them from NUS School of Computing

    Puffy cheeks

    Why every girl pose like this? Grace n Che Yin

    RenZhi n Adeline

    Nice cake

    Adeline & family. Parents, older sis n younger bro, a fun loving bunch of people

    More of the cake

    Adeline n extended family

    Adeline n SoC family

    Adeline n 02S01!!

    One more time!

    Lighting up the candles

    Merry Christmas???

    SING for ME~~~

    U all muz sing nicely aR....

    Hoho, 21 candles blown~

    For the whole night, me, Kian Wai, Suan Siong n Andy were addicted to the chocolate base tarts!! I swear this is damn good!! If i haf any party, this is sure gonna be in my buffet.

    More joined in. Yummylicious!! I shd haf tabao some back for MQ

    Dun take me!! Why??

    This is why. She was wet through from the water bomb battle. Happy 21st birthday Adeline Posted by Picasa

    WaiZai fumbled with chopsticks @ 11/13/2006 05:25:00 pm | 0 has delicate hands