It's Chinese Take Out Time

Google




Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Countdown to ATPL

I Love Chinese

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

An ordinary guy hoping to live life to the fullest. Awaiting the bigger things in life.

View My Auctions

Bring on the Dim Sum



We Fumble With Chopsticks

  • Aimin
  • Jing Fang
  • Caryn
  • Weiling
  • Fen
  • Peggy
  • Wenyan
  • Angie
  • Lynn
  • Grace Koh
  • Suan Siong
  • Alicia
  • Caryn
  • Kai Jie
  • Diana
  • Ziwei
  • Pan Hui Ru
  • Snufflezz
  • Sarah
  • SG Fairy
  • Black High Heels
  • Lyn.c(SG Newscaster)
  • Justin
  • Kanny
  • Cordelia
  • Jocelyn
  • Su Feng
  • Felicia Chin
  • SugarJocelyn
  • Jessica Tan
  • Huilin
  • Cindy
  • Weiling
  • Kenny
  • Eelyn Kok
  • Che Yin
  • Tampines 1
  • Camemberu
  • Fan Wenqing
  • Yu-Kim
  • Karen Ashley Ng
  • DarDar&KaiKai
  • Jeneen
  • Yiting
  • Clarice
  • Reiee Koh
  • Kim Ho Desiree
  • Jenny
  • Peggy Heng
  • Silver Ang
  • Kimberly Wakerman
  • Kimberly Haley Wang
  • Katherine Yang
  • Rebecca Lim
  • Mei Ting
  • Rachel Wong
  • Hazel Low
  • Ivy SMJ
  • Miyake
  • Cherlyn Tan
  • Soh Peishi
  • Maybeline Sim
  • Janice Goh
  • Serene Heng
  • Catherine Liew
  • Fiona Ryou
  • Jessica TippyTapp
  • May
  • Ziyi Kuek
  • Gwen Teo
  • Melissa Celestine Koh
  • Miss Tam Chiak
  • Elin Wong
  • Nicole Ann Leong
  • Claires Flair
  • Yina Goh
  • Lucinda Zhou
  • Jolene Zhou
  • Sim Peiling
  • Ziying
  • Seokyee
  • Lim Junying
  • Karen Yun
  • Zoe Raymond
  • Joslina Ophelia
  • Yee Kit
  • Shine Koh
  • Ee Xuan
  • Ang Geck Geck
  • Mayne Lim
  • Rachel Lim
  • Emily Chia
  • Mio Lin
  • Emmie Neo
  • Ivy Goh
  • Huirong
  • Apple Yap
  • Cordelia Low
  • Elaine Jasmine
  • Sophia Berries
  • Shenny Yang
  • Lim Yanntorng
  • Amelia Wong
  • Pamela Lua
  • Xueqi
  • Freda Poh
  • Yilin Goh
  • Kayla Wong
  • Honey Lim
  • Tobey Cline
  • CXGE90
  • Scribbles
  • Hoongji
  • Grocery List
  • We Like Chinese Too


    Chinese Cuisine

    Blogskins.com
    Liverpool FC
    SoccerNet
    Aviation
    Automotive

    Adventures With Chopsticks

    <

    Fortunes Can Be Funny

    Web Counter

    Sunday, February 26, 2006

    First Pump

    Liverpool won the premier league game 1-0 tonight, beating Manchester City at Anfield through a goal from Aussie Harry Kewell. It was another three points in the bag, but I'm not satisfied with the team's performance. Man City was down to 10 men for most of the game due to a red card on Joey Barton, but The Reds failed to capitalize on their numerical advantage. One goal was all they could manage when they should have scored more. If the pathetic strike rate continues, it's going to be a serious problem advancing into the next round of the Champions League.

    In tonight's SuperHost show grand finale, Singapore's 1st Super Host emerged n that person is Charlyn Lin Cui Fang. I always admire this young lady ever since I saw her on TV. This 27yr old, 1.74m tall young n beautiful lady has all the elegance n poise to be a good host. Her past weeks' performances caught my eyes n I'm glad that she won. Overall, the rest of the contestants' performance were good too, it's such a pity that there could only be one winner. Can't wait to see Charlyn hosting Mediacorp programmes soon.

    Today I went for my first pump at the gas station. My thirsty Sunny is sucking up petrol like crazy. I don't think it's the way I drive that caused it. In fact, I always switch into neutral gear whenever possible. Within 9 days, I used up three quarter tank, n I never even traveled a lot. So yeah, I went for the Shell Formula95 petrol n pump it to full tank. A total of 26litres were sucked in n it cost me 39 bucks. 9days cost me S$39, that's roughly S$4.30 per day.

    I gotta book in again tomorrow morning. Nope, I'm not driving back. I would rather sleep on the bus while on my way to camp. Perhaps it'll be the 2nd last time I head back there. It will be another round of de-kitting n even more thorough area cleaning. ORD is getting nearer n nearer. The day I've been waiting for since 16th Jan 2004 is finally within my sight.


    WaiZai fumbled with chopsticks @ 2/26/2006 11:55:00 pm | 0 has delicate hands