It's Chinese Take Out Time

Google




Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Countdown to ATPL

I Love Chinese

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

An ordinary guy hoping to live life to the fullest. Awaiting the bigger things in life.

View My Auctions

Bring on the Dim Sum



We Fumble With Chopsticks

  • Aimin
  • Jing Fang
  • Caryn
  • Weiling
  • Fen
  • Peggy
  • Wenyan
  • Angie
  • Lynn
  • Grace Koh
  • Suan Siong
  • Alicia
  • Caryn
  • Kai Jie
  • Diana
  • Ziwei
  • Pan Hui Ru
  • Snufflezz
  • Sarah
  • SG Fairy
  • Black High Heels
  • Lyn.c(SG Newscaster)
  • Justin
  • Kanny
  • Cordelia
  • Jocelyn
  • Su Feng
  • Felicia Chin
  • SugarJocelyn
  • Jessica Tan
  • Huilin
  • Cindy
  • Weiling
  • Kenny
  • Eelyn Kok
  • Che Yin
  • Tampines 1
  • Camemberu
  • Fan Wenqing
  • Yu-Kim
  • Karen Ashley Ng
  • DarDar&KaiKai
  • Jeneen
  • Yiting
  • Clarice
  • Reiee Koh
  • Kim Ho Desiree
  • Jenny
  • Peggy Heng
  • Silver Ang
  • Kimberly Wakerman
  • Kimberly Haley Wang
  • Katherine Yang
  • Rebecca Lim
  • Mei Ting
  • Rachel Wong
  • Hazel Low
  • Ivy SMJ
  • Miyake
  • Cherlyn Tan
  • Soh Peishi
  • Maybeline Sim
  • Janice Goh
  • Serene Heng
  • Catherine Liew
  • Fiona Ryou
  • Jessica TippyTapp
  • May
  • Ziyi Kuek
  • Gwen Teo
  • Melissa Celestine Koh
  • Miss Tam Chiak
  • Elin Wong
  • Nicole Ann Leong
  • Claires Flair
  • Yina Goh
  • Lucinda Zhou
  • Jolene Zhou
  • Sim Peiling
  • Ziying
  • Seokyee
  • Lim Junying
  • Karen Yun
  • Zoe Raymond
  • Joslina Ophelia
  • Yee Kit
  • Shine Koh
  • Ee Xuan
  • Ang Geck Geck
  • Mayne Lim
  • Rachel Lim
  • Emily Chia
  • Mio Lin
  • Emmie Neo
  • Ivy Goh
  • Huirong
  • Apple Yap
  • Cordelia Low
  • Elaine Jasmine
  • Sophia Berries
  • Shenny Yang
  • Lim Yanntorng
  • Amelia Wong
  • Pamela Lua
  • Xueqi
  • Freda Poh
  • Yilin Goh
  • Kayla Wong
  • Honey Lim
  • Tobey Cline
  • CXGE90
  • Scribbles
  • Hoongji
  • Grocery List
  • We Like Chinese Too


    Chinese Cuisine

    Blogskins.com
    Liverpool FC
    SoccerNet
    Aviation
    Automotive

    Adventures With Chopsticks

    <

    Fortunes Can Be Funny

    Web Counter

    Friday, February 15, 2008

    Squeeky Chinese New Year

    Chinese New Year theoretically is not over yet(it lasts 15days), but I guess by now everyone is going back to work as usual after the long holiday last week.Well, I'm busy through out this week with projects n lab assignments. As I'm typing this, my brain is in serious need of rest n peace. U see, I haven't been sleeping for more than 5hours everyday this whole week, thanks to my OpenGL lab assignment. Wad is it? It's drawing graphics in computer. Sounds fun? Trust me, that's the last thing u wanna do with a computer. I was so fed up with it that i almost thrashed my laptop. Sleeping at 5am in the morning n waking up at 8am to head to school was wad happened ystd. Thank god MQ was there with me when I needed some tender care. I feel like a fucking slave to homework.

    I ended up spending my Valentines' Day doing my lab n only finished it only at 9.30pm juz now. No it wasn't last minute work, it's simply too tough with everyone in the module struggling.

    Juz before i give my brain a much needed rest, here are some pictures during CNY. I'll celebrate V.Day a day later to make it up to MQ for being such an understanding gf...


    CNY 1st Day

    Issac nephew.. Every kid today seems to haf a PSP with them

    steamboat..

    Nephews n Niece

    cousins, all married with kids..

    from left: Marcus, Ashley & Darren

    everybody else

    Went to 4th aunt's hse

    Lao Yu Sheng

    Went to my cousin's new condo after

    I think this is too close for comfort

    Living room, a tad bit too small in my opinion

    The room, hmm...

    the 2nd room.. juz too small to my liking

    bathroom, at least there's space for a bathtub

    the master bedroom.. i guess after a king size bed, there isn't much left to walk around.. where's the excitement of having sex in diff positions(other than on the bed)??

    kitchen, pretty big already
    '
    this is how close it is to the unit next door..

    i think i can fart in the kitchen n the other side can smell it.. dat's how close it is

    back to master bedroom.. wad a "grand" view.....

    facing the backside of bungalows n a nice(dirty) drain..

    the outside is hell lot nicer though..

    water.....

    the gym may be small, but not lacking in equipment..

    looks like a resort

    Well, if i have the money, i wun buy this place.. Location is not good(YCK), no amenities within walking distance, small unit for a high price n the units are really too close for comfort.. When u buy a condo, u're oso buying the privacy, but it doesn't seem to be in abundance here with the fart smelling distance between 2 units.. I still prefer my HDB flat with Tampines Mall n MRT juz a short 3min walk away..

    CNY 2nd Day

    The arowana in my cousin's hse

    some weird fish

    Another one

    looks cute?

    rascal Parco

    Kids with lego

    i guess this is the last here we'll be here.. cousins will move to the new condo(above) soon

    food?

    --

    --

    my little niece Stacy with BIG BIG eyes

    i played with lego n made myself 2 pistols

    Bond?

    WaiZai fumbled with chopsticks @ 2/15/2008 01:16:00 am | 0 has delicate hands