It's Chinese Take Out Time

Google




Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Countdown to ATPL

I Love Chinese

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

An ordinary guy hoping to live life to the fullest. Awaiting the bigger things in life.

View My Auctions

Bring on the Dim Sum



We Fumble With Chopsticks

  • Aimin
  • Jing Fang
  • Caryn
  • Weiling
  • Fen
  • Peggy
  • Wenyan
  • Angie
  • Lynn
  • Grace Koh
  • Suan Siong
  • Alicia
  • Caryn
  • Kai Jie
  • Diana
  • Ziwei
  • Pan Hui Ru
  • Snufflezz
  • Sarah
  • SG Fairy
  • Black High Heels
  • Lyn.c(SG Newscaster)
  • Justin
  • Kanny
  • Cordelia
  • Jocelyn
  • Su Feng
  • Felicia Chin
  • SugarJocelyn
  • Jessica Tan
  • Huilin
  • Cindy
  • Weiling
  • Kenny
  • Eelyn Kok
  • Che Yin
  • Tampines 1
  • Camemberu
  • Fan Wenqing
  • Yu-Kim
  • Karen Ashley Ng
  • DarDar&KaiKai
  • Jeneen
  • Yiting
  • Clarice
  • Reiee Koh
  • Kim Ho Desiree
  • Jenny
  • Peggy Heng
  • Silver Ang
  • Kimberly Wakerman
  • Kimberly Haley Wang
  • Katherine Yang
  • Rebecca Lim
  • Mei Ting
  • Rachel Wong
  • Hazel Low
  • Ivy SMJ
  • Miyake
  • Cherlyn Tan
  • Soh Peishi
  • Maybeline Sim
  • Janice Goh
  • Serene Heng
  • Catherine Liew
  • Fiona Ryou
  • Jessica TippyTapp
  • May
  • Ziyi Kuek
  • Gwen Teo
  • Melissa Celestine Koh
  • Miss Tam Chiak
  • Elin Wong
  • Nicole Ann Leong
  • Claires Flair
  • Yina Goh
  • Lucinda Zhou
  • Jolene Zhou
  • Sim Peiling
  • Ziying
  • Seokyee
  • Lim Junying
  • Karen Yun
  • Zoe Raymond
  • Joslina Ophelia
  • Yee Kit
  • Shine Koh
  • Ee Xuan
  • Ang Geck Geck
  • Mayne Lim
  • Rachel Lim
  • Emily Chia
  • Mio Lin
  • Emmie Neo
  • Ivy Goh
  • Huirong
  • Apple Yap
  • Cordelia Low
  • Elaine Jasmine
  • Sophia Berries
  • Shenny Yang
  • Lim Yanntorng
  • Amelia Wong
  • Pamela Lua
  • Xueqi
  • Freda Poh
  • Yilin Goh
  • Kayla Wong
  • Honey Lim
  • Tobey Cline
  • CXGE90
  • Scribbles
  • Hoongji
  • Grocery List
  • We Like Chinese Too


    Chinese Cuisine

    Blogskins.com
    Liverpool FC
    SoccerNet
    Aviation
    Automotive

    Adventures With Chopsticks

    <

    Fortunes Can Be Funny

    Web Counter

    Tuesday, January 22, 2008

    Back to School

    Sorry for the recent MIA.. It's all due to the Infrared device which refused to work for the past week. Now I've got it sorted out, I can post pictures taken with my phone camera. So yeah, school reopened last Monday n I start my cross-island journey to school everyday again. Boring......

    This semester will be better though, cos I'm taking some modules with friends, unlike last sem which I was all alone. Database Systems, Networking, Computer Graphics, Linear Algebra n Game Design. These are the modules titles i'm taking this sem. Sounds interesting? Haha, it's tough like shit i tell u. The only interesting one is Game Design, which i spent a whopping 1250 bid points to get it. At first i thought it'll be a male dominated module, cos it's mostly to do with gaming. But to my horror, the class consists of 75% females. Dead. I dread doing projects with females, n to think i have to do TWO for this module. Argh...

    Let's juz hope this semester will pass by fast(13weeks) n smoothly. Then I would have completed my 2nd year in NUS. So looking forward to the 3months break after this study year. Oops, it's only the 2nd week out of 13 weeks of school term n I'm already thinking of holidays!



    Heavy rain during the first day of school

    Carpark outside Business school

    The packed shuttle bus

    Linear Algebra lecture

    NUS has uniform for their students? No way.. These are JC students in my Linear Algebra module. They're so called the "H3" students. Oh well, they're mostly from the "elite" Raffles JC who has nothing better to do n deemed dat A level Maths is chicken feet to them. Thus they wanna have a shot at university modules. Crazy people

    2nd day of school

    U see this guy? I think he's a gay who's stalking me. Why? Cos I've met him 4 times. The first time was during last year end holidays when me n MQ saw him on the train. MQ said he's very handsome n looks like Orlando Bloom! Well, i agree with her.

    Then to my astonishment, I saw him at MQ's apartment block a few weeks ago! Gosh, what are the chances of seeing a stranger on the MRT train n he lives juz right in your block??!!

    The third time I saw him was during the 1st day of school! I think he's a NUS student. He was at Business canteen eating with his friend

    The last time was the 2nd day of school on the MRT train in the above picture. I mean, what the fuck? The train has 6 cabins, n each cabin has 4 rows of seats. Why muz he sit right in front of me, facing me?? From then, i conclude he's gay. I took a few peeks at him n actually saw him looking at me. This Singapore Orlando Bloom is gay


    ok enuff of him. This is the Chinese New Year decorations at Tampines Mall. The lantern is HUGE.....

    Yesterday, Monday 21st January

    For the first time in my life had I encountered a MRT train service disruption. Well, it wasn't the first time in Singapore history, but it was the first time I was affected. There was no train service from Pasir Ris to Tanah Merah for the damn morning from 5.30am-12.45pm can u believe it? It totally sucks, especially when I had to go to school early in the morning. A short journey on the train takes roughly 3-8minutes for me to get to Tanah Merah station. Ystd took me a long 45minutes. The road was jam packed with cars n makeshift shuttle buses to ferry the people to Tanah Merah station. What rubbish service is this? I bet many people were late for school/work ystd, me included.

    =================================================
    "On 21 January 2008, there were no westbound and eastbound train services between Pasir Ris and Tanah Merah MRT stations from the start of train service at 5.28am till 12.45pm.

    "The disruption was caused by the breakdown of a maintenance works train which was carrying out works between Tampines and Simei (westbound) MRT stations. There were some damages to the maintenance works train and we are investigating the cause.

    "During the delay period, eastbound trains were turned around at Tanah Merah MRT Station. Bus bridging services were activated to ferry passengers between Pasir Ris and Tanah Merah MRT stations.

    "The first bus arrived at Pasir Ris MRT Station at 5.38am, and the first bus arrived at Tanah Merah MRT Station at 5.48am. In total, 40 SMRT buses and 30 SBST buses were deployed during the disruption to ferry passengers between Pasir Ris, Tampines, Simei and Tanah Merah MRT stations. "
    =================================================

    So after school, I cycled to Pasir Ris n saw the yellow coloured maintenance train parked there. How ironic eh? The maintenance train is supposed to tow the train, but it ended up the other way round.

    WaiZai fumbled with chopsticks @ 1/22/2008 10:03:00 pm | 0 has delicate hands