It's Chinese Take Out Time

Google




Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Countdown to ATPL

I Love Chinese

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

An ordinary guy hoping to live life to the fullest. Awaiting the bigger things in life.

View My Auctions

Bring on the Dim Sum



We Fumble With Chopsticks

  • Aimin
  • Jing Fang
  • Caryn
  • Weiling
  • Fen
  • Peggy
  • Wenyan
  • Angie
  • Lynn
  • Grace Koh
  • Suan Siong
  • Alicia
  • Caryn
  • Kai Jie
  • Diana
  • Ziwei
  • Pan Hui Ru
  • Snufflezz
  • Sarah
  • SG Fairy
  • Black High Heels
  • Lyn.c(SG Newscaster)
  • Justin
  • Kanny
  • Cordelia
  • Jocelyn
  • Su Feng
  • Felicia Chin
  • SugarJocelyn
  • Jessica Tan
  • Huilin
  • Cindy
  • Weiling
  • Kenny
  • Eelyn Kok
  • Che Yin
  • Tampines 1
  • Camemberu
  • Fan Wenqing
  • Yu-Kim
  • Karen Ashley Ng
  • DarDar&KaiKai
  • Jeneen
  • Yiting
  • Clarice
  • Reiee Koh
  • Kim Ho Desiree
  • Jenny
  • Peggy Heng
  • Silver Ang
  • Kimberly Wakerman
  • Kimberly Haley Wang
  • Katherine Yang
  • Rebecca Lim
  • Mei Ting
  • Rachel Wong
  • Hazel Low
  • Ivy SMJ
  • Miyake
  • Cherlyn Tan
  • Soh Peishi
  • Maybeline Sim
  • Janice Goh
  • Serene Heng
  • Catherine Liew
  • Fiona Ryou
  • Jessica TippyTapp
  • May
  • Ziyi Kuek
  • Gwen Teo
  • Melissa Celestine Koh
  • Miss Tam Chiak
  • Elin Wong
  • Nicole Ann Leong
  • Claires Flair
  • Yina Goh
  • Lucinda Zhou
  • Jolene Zhou
  • Sim Peiling
  • Ziying
  • Seokyee
  • Lim Junying
  • Karen Yun
  • Zoe Raymond
  • Joslina Ophelia
  • Yee Kit
  • Shine Koh
  • Ee Xuan
  • Ang Geck Geck
  • Mayne Lim
  • Rachel Lim
  • Emily Chia
  • Mio Lin
  • Emmie Neo
  • Ivy Goh
  • Huirong
  • Apple Yap
  • Cordelia Low
  • Elaine Jasmine
  • Sophia Berries
  • Shenny Yang
  • Lim Yanntorng
  • Amelia Wong
  • Pamela Lua
  • Xueqi
  • Freda Poh
  • Yilin Goh
  • Kayla Wong
  • Honey Lim
  • Tobey Cline
  • CXGE90
  • Scribbles
  • Hoongji
  • Grocery List
  • We Like Chinese Too


    Chinese Cuisine

    Blogskins.com
    Liverpool FC
    SoccerNet
    Aviation
    Automotive

    Adventures With Chopsticks

    <

    Fortunes Can Be Funny

    Web Counter

    Monday, July 03, 2006

    Unemployed

    It's Monday, no more morning rush for me, no more sleepy eyes, no more grumpy n zombie look on my face. Last Friday marked the end of my working contract at TTSH pharmacy. It was sad leaving the place as I had built strong bonds with some of my colleagues over the span of 3.5 months. They're so nice wishing me well that day before knocking off. I'll definitely miss them.. *sobz*

    So yeah, I'm unemployed once again, a student-to-be this coming August. I dread going back to school, but then I also miss going to school to learn new things. I need to get my brain back into working condition, which means intense revision from now on till school starts. My brain cells had been shut down since the day I entered NS on 15th January 2004.

    World Cup is coming to an end. The semi-finals matches will start tonight with Italy plaing against host Germany n France facing off Portugal tomorrow night. The teams i support all crashed out, except for my beloved Germany. England was disappointing against Portugal n Spain were overrawed by France. The best thing was Brazil being knocked out by France. Everyone thought the samba boys will win it again this year, but they were never in my book as contenders. France is getting stronger every match, Italy is playing on their rock hard defence, Portugal depending on their willy Brazilian coach to turn on their magic n Germany showing their never say die German attitude. These 4 teams will battle it out to get to the final match on 9th July n lift the biggest prize in world football.

    My week has been busy attending birthday parties. There's another one tonight belonging to close friend Andy. I think i should cut down on BBQ food since I'm starting to feel irritation on my throat n the weather hasn't been the best lately. I hope i won't fall sick.

    WaiZai fumbled with chopsticks @ 7/03/2006 03:31:00 pm | 0 has delicate hands