It's Chinese Take Out Time

Google




Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Countdown to ATPL

I Love Chinese

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

An ordinary guy hoping to live life to the fullest. Awaiting the bigger things in life.

View My Auctions

Bring on the Dim Sum



We Fumble With Chopsticks

  • Aimin
  • Jing Fang
  • Caryn
  • Weiling
  • Fen
  • Peggy
  • Wenyan
  • Angie
  • Lynn
  • Grace Koh
  • Suan Siong
  • Alicia
  • Caryn
  • Kai Jie
  • Diana
  • Ziwei
  • Pan Hui Ru
  • Snufflezz
  • Sarah
  • SG Fairy
  • Black High Heels
  • Lyn.c(SG Newscaster)
  • Justin
  • Kanny
  • Cordelia
  • Jocelyn
  • Su Feng
  • Felicia Chin
  • SugarJocelyn
  • Jessica Tan
  • Huilin
  • Cindy
  • Weiling
  • Kenny
  • Eelyn Kok
  • Che Yin
  • Tampines 1
  • Camemberu
  • Fan Wenqing
  • Yu-Kim
  • Karen Ashley Ng
  • DarDar&KaiKai
  • Jeneen
  • Yiting
  • Clarice
  • Reiee Koh
  • Kim Ho Desiree
  • Jenny
  • Peggy Heng
  • Silver Ang
  • Kimberly Wakerman
  • Kimberly Haley Wang
  • Katherine Yang
  • Rebecca Lim
  • Mei Ting
  • Rachel Wong
  • Hazel Low
  • Ivy SMJ
  • Miyake
  • Cherlyn Tan
  • Soh Peishi
  • Maybeline Sim
  • Janice Goh
  • Serene Heng
  • Catherine Liew
  • Fiona Ryou
  • Jessica TippyTapp
  • May
  • Ziyi Kuek
  • Gwen Teo
  • Melissa Celestine Koh
  • Miss Tam Chiak
  • Elin Wong
  • Nicole Ann Leong
  • Claires Flair
  • Yina Goh
  • Lucinda Zhou
  • Jolene Zhou
  • Sim Peiling
  • Ziying
  • Seokyee
  • Lim Junying
  • Karen Yun
  • Zoe Raymond
  • Joslina Ophelia
  • Yee Kit
  • Shine Koh
  • Ee Xuan
  • Ang Geck Geck
  • Mayne Lim
  • Rachel Lim
  • Emily Chia
  • Mio Lin
  • Emmie Neo
  • Ivy Goh
  • Huirong
  • Apple Yap
  • Cordelia Low
  • Elaine Jasmine
  • Sophia Berries
  • Shenny Yang
  • Lim Yanntorng
  • Amelia Wong
  • Pamela Lua
  • Xueqi
  • Freda Poh
  • Yilin Goh
  • Kayla Wong
  • Honey Lim
  • Tobey Cline
  • CXGE90
  • Scribbles
  • Hoongji
  • Grocery List
  • We Like Chinese Too


    Chinese Cuisine

    Blogskins.com
    Liverpool FC
    SoccerNet
    Aviation
    Automotive

    Adventures With Chopsticks

    <

    Fortunes Can Be Funny

    Web Counter

    Thursday, July 27, 2006

    T.R.U.S.T

    Trust - firm belief in the reliability, truth or strength of a person or thing

    If you trust someone, you believe that they are honest and sincere and will not deliberately do anything to harm you.

    Well, I'm back to this word again. When MQ told me she was meeting up with her ex ystd, I had this weird feeling inside me. I started to get moody n jumped into the pool immediately. Haha, no, I'm not attempting suicide. It just happened that I was beside the pool at that moment she called me. Why did I react in that way? Insecurity? Or do I lack the trust in her?

    I wonder why I can't trust so easily this time round. Perhaps it is due to the damage caused by my previous relationship. I trusted my ex, but what I got in return was betrayal. Ok, enough, I don't want to dwell on the past anymore. She had moved on, n I have my lovely MQ now. I know it takes trust n communication for a relationship to work out. Maybe I need a little more time to accept that she'll continue seeing her ex as a friend. Me n MQ have been together for only 49 days after all...

    School is starting in a week's time n I'm preparing for the battle with books again. It has been close to 3yrs since i last had an exam. I'm rusty, I'm lazy, I'm too free for too long. I guess I'll need some time to adapt to the mugging mentality again. University education will be my last hurdle before heading into working life. Somehow, I'm having this get-it-over-n-done-with attitude with me now. Haha, I don't know why..

    School starts in a week, but I'm more concerned about the start of EPL 3weeks later on the 19th August!! Haha.. Jermaine Pennant had signed a 4yr deal with my beloved Liverpool today after agreeing to a 6.7million pound transfer fee. His signing marks the end of Benitez's searh for a right winger. This former arsenal man put in 497 crosses last season while playing for the now relegated Birmingham City, more than any other player in the premiership. I'm really getting excited about the prospect of Liverpool this coming season. New signing Craig Bellamy will provide the pace up front, Jermaine Pennant will provide the pin-point crosses to the 2metres tall Peter Crouch, Luis Garcia continues to entertain with his tricks n flair, young exciting Chilean star Mark Gonzales will terrorise the flanks, n let's not forget captain marvel Steven Gerrard n "passing king" Xabi Alonso. Not neglecting the backline of Carragher, Finnan, Hyypia n Riise, now bolstered by solid new signings in Fabio Aurelio n Gabriel Paletta. The team can't look more promising than this.

    On the other hand, Manchester United is getting stuck with the transfer deal in Ruud Van Nistelrooy, Christiano Ronaldo is worried about his safety n want out of Old Trafford too. The only bright side is Ole Gunnar Solskjaer n Paul Scholes have regained full fitness n playing well now. On the Chelsea front, even though they had managed to sign Michael Ballack n Andriy Shevchenko, they're facing the problem of unhappy stars warming the bench. They have since lost Damien Duff to Newcastle for a bargain price of 5million pounds n Argentinian hitman Hernan Crespo is desperate to return to Italy. Arsenal will start afresh in their new Emirates Stadium after successfully retaining Thierry Henry as their captain n having Czech star Tomas Rosicky adding on to the quality of the team.

    Remember me condemning the Italian football match fixing scandal? Well, now I think it's a joke. After the appeals, Lazio n Fiorentina were reinstated into Serie A n AC Milan allowed to compete in the Champions League. Only Juventus remained in Serie B but had their point deficit reduced to -17 instead of the initial -30. Inter Milan was being "crowned" Italian champion for the 2005/2006 season.

    Haha, don't u think it's a joke? An appeal can change the initial punishment so drastically. Who were the judges?? Total rubbish. Juventus have lost majority of their stars. Fabio Cannavaro n Emerson had reunited with Fabio Capello at The Bernabau, Lilian Thuram n Gianluca Zambrotta went to Barcelona n goalie Gianluigi Buffon contemplating a transfer to AC Milan. Big stars still at the club includes Alessandro Del Piero, Pavel Nedved, David Trezeguet, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Patrick Vieira n Mauro Camoranesi. Will they stay on to play in the Serie B? I can only see Del Piero doing that, cos he's been a Juventus player ever since he became professional. The rest will leave sooner rather than later. If not now, then in January next year when the transfer window opens again.

    That's all folks. I just saw the trailer of Rocky Balboa. Damn, I surely will catch this in the cinema when it comes to Singapore. Sylvester Stallone is my idol!! I can't believe he's already 60 this year. Check out his muscles...




    Went for a swim ystd

    Came up for a tan, then the sun got covered by dark clouds. Wad the heck

    Dad managed to get 2 NDP tickets. Woohoo!!

    Finally, I have a much needed fan in my room, all thanks to dad. He won the bidding in the annual Lunar 7th Month dinner Posted by Picasa

    WaiZai fumbled with chopsticks @ 7/27/2006 10:01:00 pm | 0 has delicate hands