It's Chinese Take Out Time

Google




Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Countdown to ATPL

I Love Chinese

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

An ordinary guy hoping to live life to the fullest. Awaiting the bigger things in life.

View My Auctions

Bring on the Dim Sum



We Fumble With Chopsticks

  • Aimin
  • Jing Fang
  • Caryn
  • Weiling
  • Fen
  • Peggy
  • Wenyan
  • Angie
  • Lynn
  • Grace Koh
  • Suan Siong
  • Alicia
  • Caryn
  • Kai Jie
  • Diana
  • Ziwei
  • Pan Hui Ru
  • Snufflezz
  • Sarah
  • SG Fairy
  • Black High Heels
  • Lyn.c(SG Newscaster)
  • Justin
  • Kanny
  • Cordelia
  • Jocelyn
  • Su Feng
  • Felicia Chin
  • SugarJocelyn
  • Jessica Tan
  • Huilin
  • Cindy
  • Weiling
  • Kenny
  • Eelyn Kok
  • Che Yin
  • Tampines 1
  • Camemberu
  • Fan Wenqing
  • Yu-Kim
  • Karen Ashley Ng
  • DarDar&KaiKai
  • Jeneen
  • Yiting
  • Clarice
  • Reiee Koh
  • Kim Ho Desiree
  • Jenny
  • Peggy Heng
  • Silver Ang
  • Kimberly Wakerman
  • Kimberly Haley Wang
  • Katherine Yang
  • Rebecca Lim
  • Mei Ting
  • Rachel Wong
  • Hazel Low
  • Ivy SMJ
  • Miyake
  • Cherlyn Tan
  • Soh Peishi
  • Maybeline Sim
  • Janice Goh
  • Serene Heng
  • Catherine Liew
  • Fiona Ryou
  • Jessica TippyTapp
  • May
  • Ziyi Kuek
  • Gwen Teo
  • Melissa Celestine Koh
  • Miss Tam Chiak
  • Elin Wong
  • Nicole Ann Leong
  • Claires Flair
  • Yina Goh
  • Lucinda Zhou
  • Jolene Zhou
  • Sim Peiling
  • Ziying
  • Seokyee
  • Lim Junying
  • Karen Yun
  • Zoe Raymond
  • Joslina Ophelia
  • Yee Kit
  • Shine Koh
  • Ee Xuan
  • Ang Geck Geck
  • Mayne Lim
  • Rachel Lim
  • Emily Chia
  • Mio Lin
  • Emmie Neo
  • Ivy Goh
  • Huirong
  • Apple Yap
  • Cordelia Low
  • Elaine Jasmine
  • Sophia Berries
  • Shenny Yang
  • Lim Yanntorng
  • Amelia Wong
  • Pamela Lua
  • Xueqi
  • Freda Poh
  • Yilin Goh
  • Kayla Wong
  • Honey Lim
  • Tobey Cline
  • CXGE90
  • Scribbles
  • Hoongji
  • Grocery List
  • We Like Chinese Too


    Chinese Cuisine

    Blogskins.com
    Liverpool FC
    SoccerNet
    Aviation
    Automotive

    Adventures With Chopsticks

    <

    Fortunes Can Be Funny

    Web Counter

    Sunday, May 21, 2006

    Weekend is OvEr

    That's it. My weekend is over. Most of the time I was sick. My flu started with mucous leaking from my left nostril, then it subsided ystd morning. When i woke up this morning, my right nostril got turned on like a water tap. Sucks. They taking turns to create trouble for me huh? Such a crappy weekend.

    Sunday was fine. Woke up at 8am after sleeping at 3am. Gotta send mum to work, no choice but to wake up. Sent soya to MQ's house but she was asleep. Boo~ Even dare to say I'm inhuman to sleep so little. -_-" Hope I didn't give her parents much scare with the bomb-like plastic bag hanging on the door.

    The rest of the day was mundane. Washed Sunny after seeing it covered by dust. The maroon shine was gone. But some idiot had to wash the ground near where i parked. He must be using some power jet water spray. I looked on his horror when i went back to the car in the noon. The dust caused by the jet power was all sticking onto my car paint. WTF!! I was FURIOUS! What an ass.

    I dozed off while playing NFS:MW on my PC in the noon can u believe. A game supposedly full of adrenaline rush can make me fall asleep. Too tired i guess after having only 5hrs of sleep. So i slept till 8pm n then had dinner. Now I'm feeling sleepy again. Haha.. PiGz. Alright, it's back to work again tomorrow. 8.30am-6pm, sianz.. Something to cheer me up though. Meeting my fantastic team mates after work! The last time we met was 31st March. It's been almost 2 months. Wait for the pictures~!

    Below is a very touching song by Aaron Kwok. It's the soundtrack of the award winning HK movie, Divergence. Cantonese songs are the best


    ..+..Gdnitez..+..

    WaiZai fumbled with chopsticks @ 5/21/2006 11:13:00 pm | 0 has delicate hands