It's Chinese Take Out Time

Google




Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Countdown to ATPL

I Love Chinese

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

An ordinary guy hoping to live life to the fullest. Awaiting the bigger things in life.

View My Auctions

Bring on the Dim Sum



We Fumble With Chopsticks

  • Aimin
  • Jing Fang
  • Caryn
  • Weiling
  • Fen
  • Peggy
  • Wenyan
  • Angie
  • Lynn
  • Grace Koh
  • Suan Siong
  • Alicia
  • Caryn
  • Kai Jie
  • Diana
  • Ziwei
  • Pan Hui Ru
  • Snufflezz
  • Sarah
  • SG Fairy
  • Black High Heels
  • Lyn.c(SG Newscaster)
  • Justin
  • Kanny
  • Cordelia
  • Jocelyn
  • Su Feng
  • Felicia Chin
  • SugarJocelyn
  • Jessica Tan
  • Huilin
  • Cindy
  • Weiling
  • Kenny
  • Eelyn Kok
  • Che Yin
  • Tampines 1
  • Camemberu
  • Fan Wenqing
  • Yu-Kim
  • Karen Ashley Ng
  • DarDar&KaiKai
  • Jeneen
  • Yiting
  • Clarice
  • Reiee Koh
  • Kim Ho Desiree
  • Jenny
  • Peggy Heng
  • Silver Ang
  • Kimberly Wakerman
  • Kimberly Haley Wang
  • Katherine Yang
  • Rebecca Lim
  • Mei Ting
  • Rachel Wong
  • Hazel Low
  • Ivy SMJ
  • Miyake
  • Cherlyn Tan
  • Soh Peishi
  • Maybeline Sim
  • Janice Goh
  • Serene Heng
  • Catherine Liew
  • Fiona Ryou
  • Jessica TippyTapp
  • May
  • Ziyi Kuek
  • Gwen Teo
  • Melissa Celestine Koh
  • Miss Tam Chiak
  • Elin Wong
  • Nicole Ann Leong
  • Claires Flair
  • Yina Goh
  • Lucinda Zhou
  • Jolene Zhou
  • Sim Peiling
  • Ziying
  • Seokyee
  • Lim Junying
  • Karen Yun
  • Zoe Raymond
  • Joslina Ophelia
  • Yee Kit
  • Shine Koh
  • Ee Xuan
  • Ang Geck Geck
  • Mayne Lim
  • Rachel Lim
  • Emily Chia
  • Mio Lin
  • Emmie Neo
  • Ivy Goh
  • Huirong
  • Apple Yap
  • Cordelia Low
  • Elaine Jasmine
  • Sophia Berries
  • Shenny Yang
  • Lim Yanntorng
  • Amelia Wong
  • Pamela Lua
  • Xueqi
  • Freda Poh
  • Yilin Goh
  • Kayla Wong
  • Honey Lim
  • Tobey Cline
  • CXGE90
  • Scribbles
  • Hoongji
  • Grocery List
  • We Like Chinese Too


    Chinese Cuisine

    Blogskins.com
    Liverpool FC
    SoccerNet
    Aviation
    Automotive

    Adventures With Chopsticks

    <

    Fortunes Can Be Funny

    Web Counter

    Thursday, May 18, 2006

    Tensions

    Argh, I woke up with an irritated throat this morning. I had more or less expected this cos I was already having slight runny nose ystd noon. I don't know if it's coincidence or what, but my colleague, Yvonne, was having a runny nose ystd too. Was it her that passed the virus to me? Heck, if it's the case, then it'll prove that my body loves the flu virus. It has happened to me all the time during army, n now at work too. I give up. My body has even grown immune to the flu medicine I take every time I got hit by the virus. BOO!!

    An unhappy incident happened at work ystd, which resulted in one of my colleagues quitting the job. There are bound to be conflicts at work, but I think it got out of hand. I won't elaborate on it since it's internal matters. All I can say is I feel sad seeing her leave. We may not have spoke a lot during my 2 months in the pharmacy, but we've helped each other during busy times n cracked some lame jokes. All of us couldn't bid a proper farewell due to her abrupt departure. When I didn't see her at her printer today, I felt something missing. I believe it's not just me, but every single of my colleague having that feeling. The atmosphere was tense too. I tried my best not to be affected by it n focus on my job. However, things will never be the same again. The bottom line is: If I'm a patient waiting for my medicine in the pharmacy, I'll be more bothered about the waiting time than how n where u actually paste the labels as long as the labels are visible n clear. Whether it's to the left or right, I don't give a damn. I'm buying medicine, not something to beautify my house.

    I'm only paid S$6 per hour. If u want SUPER HIGH expectations, go employ a permanent assistant with a much higher pay. It makes no sense asking so much quality from a part-timer. If this continues, nobody will want to work for u. Go back to KKH if we're not good enough for u.

    Ok, enough of work. Let's talk about soccer. This morning's match between Arsenal n Barcelona in the Champions League Final was a great match, The only flaw was the red card being shown to Jens Lehmann. The referee spoilt the beautiful game. With both sides playing extremely attractive n entertaining football, he had to flash the blood coloured card at the Arsenal goalkeeper in the 18th minute n change the whole texture of the game. I was rooting for Arsenal n thought they might just make it only to see Henrik Larsson from the Catalan club create two splendid chances to score against the Gunners. 2-1 to Barcelona the final scoreline. Arsenal is heartbroken, Barcelona is overjoyed. There can only be one winner. Will Thierry Henry leave the London club after the World Cup? I certainly hope he won't, or the EPL will be losing another great entertainer. Arsenal won't be the same again if he leaves.

    I'm supposedly to be on leave tomorrow but the pharmacy is lacking in manpower after she quitted. I shall go take my medicine now n have a good rest. If I feel well enough tomorrow morning, I guess I'll head for work.


    WaiZai fumbled with chopsticks @ 5/18/2006 10:40:00 pm | 0 has delicate hands