It's Chinese Take Out Time

Google




Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Countdown to ATPL

I Love Chinese

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

An ordinary guy hoping to live life to the fullest. Awaiting the bigger things in life.

View My Auctions

Bring on the Dim Sum



We Fumble With Chopsticks

  • Aimin
  • Jing Fang
  • Caryn
  • Weiling
  • Fen
  • Peggy
  • Wenyan
  • Angie
  • Lynn
  • Grace Koh
  • Suan Siong
  • Alicia
  • Caryn
  • Kai Jie
  • Diana
  • Ziwei
  • Pan Hui Ru
  • Snufflezz
  • Sarah
  • SG Fairy
  • Black High Heels
  • Lyn.c(SG Newscaster)
  • Justin
  • Kanny
  • Cordelia
  • Jocelyn
  • Su Feng
  • Felicia Chin
  • SugarJocelyn
  • Jessica Tan
  • Huilin
  • Cindy
  • Weiling
  • Kenny
  • Eelyn Kok
  • Che Yin
  • Tampines 1
  • Camemberu
  • Fan Wenqing
  • Yu-Kim
  • Karen Ashley Ng
  • DarDar&KaiKai
  • Jeneen
  • Yiting
  • Clarice
  • Reiee Koh
  • Kim Ho Desiree
  • Jenny
  • Peggy Heng
  • Silver Ang
  • Kimberly Wakerman
  • Kimberly Haley Wang
  • Katherine Yang
  • Rebecca Lim
  • Mei Ting
  • Rachel Wong
  • Hazel Low
  • Ivy SMJ
  • Miyake
  • Cherlyn Tan
  • Soh Peishi
  • Maybeline Sim
  • Janice Goh
  • Serene Heng
  • Catherine Liew
  • Fiona Ryou
  • Jessica TippyTapp
  • May
  • Ziyi Kuek
  • Gwen Teo
  • Melissa Celestine Koh
  • Miss Tam Chiak
  • Elin Wong
  • Nicole Ann Leong
  • Claires Flair
  • Yina Goh
  • Lucinda Zhou
  • Jolene Zhou
  • Sim Peiling
  • Ziying
  • Seokyee
  • Lim Junying
  • Karen Yun
  • Zoe Raymond
  • Joslina Ophelia
  • Yee Kit
  • Shine Koh
  • Ee Xuan
  • Ang Geck Geck
  • Mayne Lim
  • Rachel Lim
  • Emily Chia
  • Mio Lin
  • Emmie Neo
  • Ivy Goh
  • Huirong
  • Apple Yap
  • Cordelia Low
  • Elaine Jasmine
  • Sophia Berries
  • Shenny Yang
  • Lim Yanntorng
  • Amelia Wong
  • Pamela Lua
  • Xueqi
  • Freda Poh
  • Yilin Goh
  • Kayla Wong
  • Honey Lim
  • Tobey Cline
  • CXGE90
  • Scribbles
  • Hoongji
  • Grocery List
  • We Like Chinese Too


    Chinese Cuisine

    Blogskins.com
    Liverpool FC
    SoccerNet
    Aviation
    Automotive

    Adventures With Chopsticks

    <

    Fortunes Can Be Funny

    Web Counter

    Tuesday, April 18, 2006

    A teacher that cooks well

    Ah.. Juz came back from supper with my great buddies Zheng Rong n Daniel at Simpang Bedok. Damn full now n I think I can't go straight to sleep in such a condition. Such a pig. I had dinner at 8.45pm n finished it at 9pm. Then i ate again with them at 10pm. Shucks.. I'm going to suffer indigestion again. My stomach tells me I'm full, but my eyes simply can't resist the temptation.

    Two big events today. It was Rasmi's last day at work today. Her school term is starting soon at Ngee Ann Polytechnic. No one to call me T-rex n making fun of me again. Hai.. The time we spent joking n laughing like some insane people was really fun n memorable. Time really flies. It was only four weeks, but I felt like close friends with her. Now T-rex is going to be less energetic when King Kong is gone. Haha.. RoaR!!

    I met Peishan for the first time in reality today. Hehe, we only saw each other through photos of ourselves on the net previously. Hmm.. She looks better in reality n her single eyelids are very funny. Haha, oops, she's gonna kill me if she sees this. She cooked for me n one of her friend working at IRAS. Chicken rice was what she offered me, n I must say it was really good, especially the fragran rice. It was a pity I can't finish the rice, too much for my stomach to contain it. There were cookies too, n most of all, my favourite soya bean milk. This girl can really cook well. She even said she can cook corn soup!! Wahaha.. She makes soya bean milk n corn soup, two of my super favourites, seems like a fairy tale huh? I thought I would never find a girl who can do this, but the "discovery" of Peishan proved me wrong. Haha.. I'm thoroughly impress with her culinary skills, n of cos, very touched. Heh, she's the first girl that cooked a full meal for me. *thumbs up* I was in so much awe that I didn't know what to say to her but kept on eating n eating. N her chinese language is power! Haha, no wonder she's a chinese teacher. I felt so weird talking to someone so superior in the language eventhough I'm a chinese myself.

    Remember me saying that if there's any girl that can cook corn soup n lotus root soup for me n I'll make her my wife? I told her about it n she kept on laughing, saying that her cousins, aunties n grandma can be my wife. Haha.. What I mean is someone my age who can do that la.. Peishan really felt like a fairy tale come true... A teacher that cooks well, fantastic~

    WaiZai fumbled with chopsticks @ 4/18/2006 11:40:00 pm | 0 has delicate hands