It's Chinese Take Out Time

Google




Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Countdown to ATPL

I Love Chinese

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

An ordinary guy hoping to live life to the fullest. Awaiting the bigger things in life.

View My Auctions

Bring on the Dim Sum



We Fumble With Chopsticks

  • Aimin
  • Jing Fang
  • Caryn
  • Weiling
  • Fen
  • Peggy
  • Wenyan
  • Angie
  • Lynn
  • Grace Koh
  • Suan Siong
  • Alicia
  • Caryn
  • Kai Jie
  • Diana
  • Ziwei
  • Pan Hui Ru
  • Snufflezz
  • Sarah
  • SG Fairy
  • Black High Heels
  • Lyn.c(SG Newscaster)
  • Justin
  • Kanny
  • Cordelia
  • Jocelyn
  • Su Feng
  • Felicia Chin
  • SugarJocelyn
  • Jessica Tan
  • Huilin
  • Cindy
  • Weiling
  • Kenny
  • Eelyn Kok
  • Che Yin
  • Tampines 1
  • Camemberu
  • Fan Wenqing
  • Yu-Kim
  • Karen Ashley Ng
  • DarDar&KaiKai
  • Jeneen
  • Yiting
  • Clarice
  • Reiee Koh
  • Kim Ho Desiree
  • Jenny
  • Peggy Heng
  • Silver Ang
  • Kimberly Wakerman
  • Kimberly Haley Wang
  • Katherine Yang
  • Rebecca Lim
  • Mei Ting
  • Rachel Wong
  • Hazel Low
  • Ivy SMJ
  • Miyake
  • Cherlyn Tan
  • Soh Peishi
  • Maybeline Sim
  • Janice Goh
  • Serene Heng
  • Catherine Liew
  • Fiona Ryou
  • Jessica TippyTapp
  • May
  • Ziyi Kuek
  • Gwen Teo
  • Melissa Celestine Koh
  • Miss Tam Chiak
  • Elin Wong
  • Nicole Ann Leong
  • Claires Flair
  • Yina Goh
  • Lucinda Zhou
  • Jolene Zhou
  • Sim Peiling
  • Ziying
  • Seokyee
  • Lim Junying
  • Karen Yun
  • Zoe Raymond
  • Joslina Ophelia
  • Yee Kit
  • Shine Koh
  • Ee Xuan
  • Ang Geck Geck
  • Mayne Lim
  • Rachel Lim
  • Emily Chia
  • Mio Lin
  • Emmie Neo
  • Ivy Goh
  • Huirong
  • Apple Yap
  • Cordelia Low
  • Elaine Jasmine
  • Sophia Berries
  • Shenny Yang
  • Lim Yanntorng
  • Amelia Wong
  • Pamela Lua
  • Xueqi
  • Freda Poh
  • Yilin Goh
  • Kayla Wong
  • Honey Lim
  • Tobey Cline
  • CXGE90
  • Scribbles
  • Hoongji
  • Grocery List
  • We Like Chinese Too


    Chinese Cuisine

    Blogskins.com
    Liverpool FC
    SoccerNet
    Aviation
    Automotive

    Adventures With Chopsticks

    <

    Fortunes Can Be Funny

    Web Counter

    Sunday, April 16, 2006

    She took my breath away

    I felt lethargic for the whole day. No idea why too, perhaps I exerted myself too much ystd. Only managed to drag myself out of bed at 11am this morning. Fell asleep with the phone in my hand waiting for Peishan to reply my sms. Haha, apparently, she went to slumberland even faster than me n failed to reply when her phone vibrated in her hand. Yet, she dares to call me a pig. Argh..

    It was cloudy the whole day n it rained in the evening again. I did nothing much n juz watched a DVD. I was watching "The Myth", acted by Jackie Chan n Kim Hee Seon. Gosh, Hee Seon is really a beauty. Why are Korean girls getting more n more beautiful? She's got eyes that can talk n I love her nose. Her beauty simply took my breath away. I've got goosebumps every time she smiles in the movie. Haha, I can't stop thinking about her now. The new song on my blog is the soundtrack of the movie. The Korean part is sung by Kim Hee Seon.

    Heh, I read the papers today n there was this report about cheating wives. Many of them ended up getting beaten after being found out of having an affair by their husbands. Hai.. Sometimes it's very sad to read a report like that. It seems that human can't resist temptations. We're all born like that aren't we? I have come to realize that even when your partner is very nice to u, there's still this very small part of u looking for something in another person that your current partner is lacking. Look at Jude Law n Bill Clinton for good examples. Don't get me wrong, I'm not condoning cheating. To cheat your partner is a sin. Betrayal is the worse thing that can happen in a relationship. In the report, it showed the different ways in which the men n women handle cheating. Women tend to turn their anger inwards, resulting in depression, while men tend to turn their anger outwards resulting in aggression n violence. Well, to me, cheating in a marriage is much worse than cheating in BGR for marriage is a commitment n the vows u made when u signed the paper is not for show. Enough said

    It's Monday tomorrow, back to work again. +Good Night+

    MTV of the song. Endless Love


    WaiZai fumbled with chopsticks @ 4/16/2006 10:33:00 pm | 0 has delicate hands