It's Chinese Take Out Time

Google




Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Countdown to ATPL

I Love Chinese

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

An ordinary guy hoping to live life to the fullest. Awaiting the bigger things in life.

View My Auctions

Bring on the Dim Sum



We Fumble With Chopsticks

  • Aimin
  • Jing Fang
  • Caryn
  • Weiling
  • Fen
  • Peggy
  • Wenyan
  • Angie
  • Lynn
  • Grace Koh
  • Suan Siong
  • Alicia
  • Caryn
  • Kai Jie
  • Diana
  • Ziwei
  • Pan Hui Ru
  • Snufflezz
  • Sarah
  • SG Fairy
  • Black High Heels
  • Lyn.c(SG Newscaster)
  • Justin
  • Kanny
  • Cordelia
  • Jocelyn
  • Su Feng
  • Felicia Chin
  • SugarJocelyn
  • Jessica Tan
  • Huilin
  • Cindy
  • Weiling
  • Kenny
  • Eelyn Kok
  • Che Yin
  • Tampines 1
  • Camemberu
  • Fan Wenqing
  • Yu-Kim
  • Karen Ashley Ng
  • DarDar&KaiKai
  • Jeneen
  • Yiting
  • Clarice
  • Reiee Koh
  • Kim Ho Desiree
  • Jenny
  • Peggy Heng
  • Silver Ang
  • Kimberly Wakerman
  • Kimberly Haley Wang
  • Katherine Yang
  • Rebecca Lim
  • Mei Ting
  • Rachel Wong
  • Hazel Low
  • Ivy SMJ
  • Miyake
  • Cherlyn Tan
  • Soh Peishi
  • Maybeline Sim
  • Janice Goh
  • Serene Heng
  • Catherine Liew
  • Fiona Ryou
  • Jessica TippyTapp
  • May
  • Ziyi Kuek
  • Gwen Teo
  • Melissa Celestine Koh
  • Miss Tam Chiak
  • Elin Wong
  • Nicole Ann Leong
  • Claires Flair
  • Yina Goh
  • Lucinda Zhou
  • Jolene Zhou
  • Sim Peiling
  • Ziying
  • Seokyee
  • Lim Junying
  • Karen Yun
  • Zoe Raymond
  • Joslina Ophelia
  • Yee Kit
  • Shine Koh
  • Ee Xuan
  • Ang Geck Geck
  • Mayne Lim
  • Rachel Lim
  • Emily Chia
  • Mio Lin
  • Emmie Neo
  • Ivy Goh
  • Huirong
  • Apple Yap
  • Cordelia Low
  • Elaine Jasmine
  • Sophia Berries
  • Shenny Yang
  • Lim Yanntorng
  • Amelia Wong
  • Pamela Lua
  • Xueqi
  • Freda Poh
  • Yilin Goh
  • Kayla Wong
  • Honey Lim
  • Tobey Cline
  • CXGE90
  • Scribbles
  • Hoongji
  • Grocery List
  • We Like Chinese Too


    Chinese Cuisine

    Blogskins.com
    Liverpool FC
    SoccerNet
    Aviation
    Automotive

    Adventures With Chopsticks

    <

    Fortunes Can Be Funny

    Web Counter

    Monday, April 10, 2006

    Birthday Boy Robbie Fowler Scored!!

    Hoho!! I'm super duper happy now after watching Liverpool win the match against Bolton at Anfield juz now. Ok, more on that later.

    Surprisingly, it didn't rain today, but it was cloudy for the whole day, threatening to rain at anytime. Had wanted to go for a little jog in the late afternoon, but I fell asleep at 3.30pm, halfway through the King Kong DVD. When I woke up, it was already 6pm n I had to go fetch mum from work. Headed down to Hougang with mum to have dinner with my cousins after that.

    SMSed Peishan about my location n she told me she juz reached home after dinner with her relatives. Haha, she even said we're similar in many ways. After being to Hougang so many times for the past years, maybe I don't even realize it's her when we walked past each other. Hey teacher, if u want to see me recover aR, u'll have to be quite patient. Haha.. Like I said, it's one more month to the one year anniversary of my breakup but I'm still pretty stuck in the past memories. But I'm sure time is the best cure, n I will recover. I love my life now, definitely.

    After dinner, drove to Ubi to fetch sis from her tuition. She's teaching this SRJC girl Mathematics who was previously from, of all schools, Katong Convent. So, I sat at the coffeeshop drinking a cup of hot tea while enjoying the match. It was damn funny, cos I was wearing the Arsenal jersey I received 2 days ago. I was cheering on the Liverpool team wearing an Arsenal jersey. Those uncles were like staring at me when I cheered happily when Robbie Fowler scored with a fabulous volley.

    The match started out pretty even in terms of possession, but Bolton started more brightly n had a chance to score early in the game. Liverpool found it hard to stamp their authority n there were a lot of start-stops. It went all the way like this for the first half. But then, on the last minute of the first half, birthday boy Robbie Fowler scored!!! I was so delighted that I punched the air with both arms n shouted "GOAL!!!!" I couldn't be more happy watching this old boy score at Anfield. Fowler won a header from a cross-in n headed the ball backwards to Peter Crouch behind him. The ever lively Crouch held off a defender n laid off the ball to Fowler, who turned n strike the ball first time with a sweet left foot volley from 12-yards out. 1-0 the scoreline to Liverpool. Fantastic goal, what a great birthday gift for Robbie Fowler. He turns 31yrs old today.

    Liverpool played better in the second half with little Spaniard Luis Garcia coming on for the ineffective Djibril Cisse. The Spanish flair started to show n Pool created more chances with another Spaniard, Xabi Alonso, crashing a beautiful 18yard strike against the foot of the bar midway through the second half. Towards the end of the game, Rafael Benitez brought in two defensive players in exchange of Robbie Fowler n Harry Kewell. The Reds held on till the end n earned another three points. Thank you birthday boy, I hope your contract will be extended when the season ends. It'll be heart breaking to see u leave Liverpool for the second time.

    Left for home after the match. I missed the Miss Singapore Universe finals on TV today. No idea which pretty girl won this year. Time to read newspapers early tmr morning. Hehe.. I chose soccer over women in the end. Monday again, work will start at 9.15am for me.

    Arsenal lost 2-0 to Manchester United by the way. Hai.. Sucks..


    WaiZai fumbled with chopsticks @ 4/10/2006 01:18:00 am | 0 has delicate hands