It's Chinese Take Out Time

Google




Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Countdown to ATPL

I Love Chinese

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

An ordinary guy hoping to live life to the fullest. Awaiting the bigger things in life.

View My Auctions

Bring on the Dim Sum



We Fumble With Chopsticks

  • Aimin
  • Jing Fang
  • Caryn
  • Weiling
  • Fen
  • Peggy
  • Wenyan
  • Angie
  • Lynn
  • Grace Koh
  • Suan Siong
  • Alicia
  • Caryn
  • Kai Jie
  • Diana
  • Ziwei
  • Pan Hui Ru
  • Snufflezz
  • Sarah
  • SG Fairy
  • Black High Heels
  • Lyn.c(SG Newscaster)
  • Justin
  • Kanny
  • Cordelia
  • Jocelyn
  • Su Feng
  • Felicia Chin
  • SugarJocelyn
  • Jessica Tan
  • Huilin
  • Cindy
  • Weiling
  • Kenny
  • Eelyn Kok
  • Che Yin
  • Tampines 1
  • Camemberu
  • Fan Wenqing
  • Yu-Kim
  • Karen Ashley Ng
  • DarDar&KaiKai
  • Jeneen
  • Yiting
  • Clarice
  • Reiee Koh
  • Kim Ho Desiree
  • Jenny
  • Peggy Heng
  • Silver Ang
  • Kimberly Wakerman
  • Kimberly Haley Wang
  • Katherine Yang
  • Rebecca Lim
  • Mei Ting
  • Rachel Wong
  • Hazel Low
  • Ivy SMJ
  • Miyake
  • Cherlyn Tan
  • Soh Peishi
  • Maybeline Sim
  • Janice Goh
  • Serene Heng
  • Catherine Liew
  • Fiona Ryou
  • Jessica TippyTapp
  • May
  • Ziyi Kuek
  • Gwen Teo
  • Melissa Celestine Koh
  • Miss Tam Chiak
  • Elin Wong
  • Nicole Ann Leong
  • Claires Flair
  • Yina Goh
  • Lucinda Zhou
  • Jolene Zhou
  • Sim Peiling
  • Ziying
  • Seokyee
  • Lim Junying
  • Karen Yun
  • Zoe Raymond
  • Joslina Ophelia
  • Yee Kit
  • Shine Koh
  • Ee Xuan
  • Ang Geck Geck
  • Mayne Lim
  • Rachel Lim
  • Emily Chia
  • Mio Lin
  • Emmie Neo
  • Ivy Goh
  • Huirong
  • Apple Yap
  • Cordelia Low
  • Elaine Jasmine
  • Sophia Berries
  • Shenny Yang
  • Lim Yanntorng
  • Amelia Wong
  • Pamela Lua
  • Xueqi
  • Freda Poh
  • Yilin Goh
  • Kayla Wong
  • Honey Lim
  • Tobey Cline
  • CXGE90
  • Scribbles
  • Hoongji
  • Grocery List
  • We Like Chinese Too


    Chinese Cuisine

    Blogskins.com
    Liverpool FC
    SoccerNet
    Aviation
    Automotive

    Adventures With Chopsticks

    <

    Fortunes Can Be Funny

    Web Counter

    Sunday, April 09, 2006

    Glad

    Was in no mood to blog last night.. Slept at 6am, woke up at 10am. A meagre four hours. It rained heavily in the morning, but there still isn't any bright sunshine now. Crappy weather, hate it.

    Met Ying for supper last night. She went to Wei Hong's(her classmate, my friend) 21st birthday party at Downtown East before that. Haha.. She kept ranting about how great it was to see her classmates again. Eventhough most of the girls in her class are in NUS, they seldom have the chance to meet during their hectic school life.

    We stopped by this coffeshop in Tampines for a little chat. I ate a huge bowl of porridge after skipping lunch n dinner. Heh, was too lazy to find food to eat, so I simply lazed around the house the whole day. She changed her specs, an expensive S$300 one. Wow, n I thought mine is already damn expensive at S$150. Her myopia is SKY high, I think close to a thousand degree per eye, which explains the cost of it.

    She sounded very different yesterday. More cheerful, but I could sense that she's trying to hide her sadness. She's still in a dilemma, not knowing whether to patch up with her ex-bf. Well, at least she's in a much better condition now, unlike the last time when she totally broke down. She's trying very hard to overcome this obstacle in life n go back to who she initially was. She has become more dependent n emotional after the relationship. Can't blame her though, it's her first time n I think her ex-bf spoilt her.

    Then, we came across the topic of my ex. I don't know why she chatted with her classmates about my life, but she revealed to me the stuff that her classmates told her about my ex. After hearing what she said, I just shook my head n gave a sigh. Don't want to talk about it anymore.

    Sent her back home n she fell asleep again.. -_-" she can really sleep very deeply, even my car's noisy reverse sensor failed to wake her up. Seeing that she only fell asleep a minute ago, I waited for her to wake up. It wasn't the first time. Is my car ride that comfortable? Heh, I seriously doubt so. She's probably exhausted. She went off balance a few times n I had to hold her head to prevent her from knocking into the gear knob. 30minutes passed n she finally woke up at 1am.

    Went to fetch mum after that n I fell asleep watching the match between Wigan Athletic & Birmingham. The match ended 1-1, much to Birmingham's delight, cos they're struggling to get out of the relegation zone n the one point gained from the match will do them a lot of good. The four giants will be playing tonight. 7pm-Chelsea vs West Ham, 9pm-Liverpool vs Bolton, n the Big Match of the weekend, 11pm-Manchester United vs Arsenal. Wow, am I going to watch SIX straight hours of football tonight? I'm considering. Haha.. But there's Miss Singapore Universe pageant on TV tonight at 7.30pm. Which one should I watch? It's hard for me to choose between football n women.


    WaiZai fumbled with chopsticks @ 4/09/2006 11:02:00 am | 0 has delicate hands