It's Chinese Take Out Time

Google




Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Countdown to ATPL

I Love Chinese

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

An ordinary guy hoping to live life to the fullest. Awaiting the bigger things in life.

View My Auctions

Bring on the Dim Sum



We Fumble With Chopsticks

  • Aimin
  • Jing Fang
  • Caryn
  • Weiling
  • Fen
  • Peggy
  • Wenyan
  • Angie
  • Lynn
  • Grace Koh
  • Suan Siong
  • Alicia
  • Caryn
  • Kai Jie
  • Diana
  • Ziwei
  • Pan Hui Ru
  • Snufflezz
  • Sarah
  • SG Fairy
  • Black High Heels
  • Lyn.c(SG Newscaster)
  • Justin
  • Kanny
  • Cordelia
  • Jocelyn
  • Su Feng
  • Felicia Chin
  • SugarJocelyn
  • Jessica Tan
  • Huilin
  • Cindy
  • Weiling
  • Kenny
  • Eelyn Kok
  • Che Yin
  • Tampines 1
  • Camemberu
  • Fan Wenqing
  • Yu-Kim
  • Karen Ashley Ng
  • DarDar&KaiKai
  • Jeneen
  • Yiting
  • Clarice
  • Reiee Koh
  • Kim Ho Desiree
  • Jenny
  • Peggy Heng
  • Silver Ang
  • Kimberly Wakerman
  • Kimberly Haley Wang
  • Katherine Yang
  • Rebecca Lim
  • Mei Ting
  • Rachel Wong
  • Hazel Low
  • Ivy SMJ
  • Miyake
  • Cherlyn Tan
  • Soh Peishi
  • Maybeline Sim
  • Janice Goh
  • Serene Heng
  • Catherine Liew
  • Fiona Ryou
  • Jessica TippyTapp
  • May
  • Ziyi Kuek
  • Gwen Teo
  • Melissa Celestine Koh
  • Miss Tam Chiak
  • Elin Wong
  • Nicole Ann Leong
  • Claires Flair
  • Yina Goh
  • Lucinda Zhou
  • Jolene Zhou
  • Sim Peiling
  • Ziying
  • Seokyee
  • Lim Junying
  • Karen Yun
  • Zoe Raymond
  • Joslina Ophelia
  • Yee Kit
  • Shine Koh
  • Ee Xuan
  • Ang Geck Geck
  • Mayne Lim
  • Rachel Lim
  • Emily Chia
  • Mio Lin
  • Emmie Neo
  • Ivy Goh
  • Huirong
  • Apple Yap
  • Cordelia Low
  • Elaine Jasmine
  • Sophia Berries
  • Shenny Yang
  • Lim Yanntorng
  • Amelia Wong
  • Pamela Lua
  • Xueqi
  • Freda Poh
  • Yilin Goh
  • Kayla Wong
  • Honey Lim
  • Tobey Cline
  • CXGE90
  • Scribbles
  • Hoongji
  • Grocery List
  • We Like Chinese Too


    Chinese Cuisine

    Blogskins.com
    Liverpool FC
    SoccerNet
    Aviation
    Automotive

    Adventures With Chopsticks

    <

    Fortunes Can Be Funny

    Web Counter

    Friday, April 07, 2006

    My Reyes Jersey is Here!!

    Finally, it didn't rain today.. Haha.. I was in the pharmacy, looking out of the window whenever I have the time, n the sky didn't turn SUPER dark in mid-day. It was so unlike of the past week. Seems that everyone is falling sick due to this erratic weather. First one was my colleague, Sapphire, then my sis, n then Miss Fabregas. Haha... My sis was so sick she skipped work yesterday, so I can't have lunch with her.

    The pharmacy is short-handed, n the roster master changed my shift so that I work for longer hours from next week onwards. It may be tiring, but on account of the extra pay I'll receive, I accepted it. It has been dmn busy for the past 3 days. There were these sudden surge in patients between 5pm n 6pm, it was so packed that i could hardly handle the large amount of medicine orders that came within such a short period of time. I have to thank my colleagues though, for helping out. Haha.. We're laughing more now cos we're joking like crazy. Rasmi will always call me a little boy n I'll call her an old woman. Haha... Plus the funny Selena who kept throwing drugs into the rubbish bin accidentally. All the laughter makes the mood lighter n we won't feel as stressed. N ya, the pretty pharmacist got ill. According to Selena, she was down with pneumonia.. No wonder i didn't see her report to work these few days.. I was shocked when Selena told me that. Hai... She even said that the pharmacists that I admire will be jinxed. I hope she'll recover soon n be back to work..

    Went Bedok for dinner with my cousins n family after work. It been a long time since i went there for a meal.. It looks very nice now after the massive renovation. I had western food, nice, but I think i have a hole in my stomach. It's very hard to make me full nowadays. I juz eat n eat n eat. Maybe it's due to the long hours of standing while working. I'm burning lots of energy. Feeling hungry now, when i only had my dinner at 8.30pm. I don't know where the chicken chop, fries, baked beans, apple n a slice of watermelon went to. Maybe it leaked out of the hole. Heh..

    I recieved my Arsenal jersey today. It looks damn nice!!! The name "Reyes" is at the back of it. Bought it from ebay for S$40 last Saturday. NO, I'M NO ARSENAL FAN. I bought it cos it's Arsenal's last season at Highbury, n it's good for collection purpose. Plus, i like Jose Antonio Reyes. This young Spanish striker has got silky skills. Most of all, the maroon colour of the jersey is the same as my Sunny. It matches the car so perfectly. I love this jersey.

    No, I'm still a hardcore Liverpool fan. The Reds will always stay in my heart. They're my first love. I will die a Liverpool fan. Once again, YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE.

    WaiZai fumbled with chopsticks @ 4/07/2006 11:00:00 pm | 0 has delicate hands