It's Chinese Take Out Time

Google




Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Countdown to ATPL

I Love Chinese

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

An ordinary guy hoping to live life to the fullest. Awaiting the bigger things in life.

View My Auctions

Bring on the Dim Sum



We Fumble With Chopsticks

  • Aimin
  • Jing Fang
  • Caryn
  • Weiling
  • Fen
  • Peggy
  • Wenyan
  • Angie
  • Lynn
  • Grace Koh
  • Suan Siong
  • Alicia
  • Caryn
  • Kai Jie
  • Diana
  • Ziwei
  • Pan Hui Ru
  • Snufflezz
  • Sarah
  • SG Fairy
  • Black High Heels
  • Lyn.c(SG Newscaster)
  • Justin
  • Kanny
  • Cordelia
  • Jocelyn
  • Su Feng
  • Felicia Chin
  • SugarJocelyn
  • Jessica Tan
  • Huilin
  • Cindy
  • Weiling
  • Kenny
  • Eelyn Kok
  • Che Yin
  • Tampines 1
  • Camemberu
  • Fan Wenqing
  • Yu-Kim
  • Karen Ashley Ng
  • DarDar&KaiKai
  • Jeneen
  • Yiting
  • Clarice
  • Reiee Koh
  • Kim Ho Desiree
  • Jenny
  • Peggy Heng
  • Silver Ang
  • Kimberly Wakerman
  • Kimberly Haley Wang
  • Katherine Yang
  • Rebecca Lim
  • Mei Ting
  • Rachel Wong
  • Hazel Low
  • Ivy SMJ
  • Miyake
  • Cherlyn Tan
  • Soh Peishi
  • Maybeline Sim
  • Janice Goh
  • Serene Heng
  • Catherine Liew
  • Fiona Ryou
  • Jessica TippyTapp
  • May
  • Ziyi Kuek
  • Gwen Teo
  • Melissa Celestine Koh
  • Miss Tam Chiak
  • Elin Wong
  • Nicole Ann Leong
  • Claires Flair
  • Yina Goh
  • Lucinda Zhou
  • Jolene Zhou
  • Sim Peiling
  • Ziying
  • Seokyee
  • Lim Junying
  • Karen Yun
  • Zoe Raymond
  • Joslina Ophelia
  • Yee Kit
  • Shine Koh
  • Ee Xuan
  • Ang Geck Geck
  • Mayne Lim
  • Rachel Lim
  • Emily Chia
  • Mio Lin
  • Emmie Neo
  • Ivy Goh
  • Huirong
  • Apple Yap
  • Cordelia Low
  • Elaine Jasmine
  • Sophia Berries
  • Shenny Yang
  • Lim Yanntorng
  • Amelia Wong
  • Pamela Lua
  • Xueqi
  • Freda Poh
  • Yilin Goh
  • Kayla Wong
  • Honey Lim
  • Tobey Cline
  • CXGE90
  • Scribbles
  • Hoongji
  • Grocery List
  • We Like Chinese Too


    Chinese Cuisine

    Blogskins.com
    Liverpool FC
    SoccerNet
    Aviation
    Automotive

    Adventures With Chopsticks

    <

    Fortunes Can Be Funny

    Web Counter

    Wednesday, March 15, 2006

    Do u a favour?

    Finally, something to do after i ORD in a few hours' time. Got a job at Tan Tock Seng Hospital as a pharmacy assistant, all thanks to my sis for the lobang. Hehe, juz the kind of job i like. I have always wanted to be a doctor. Sadly, i failed in this goal of mine cos i didn't study hard enough. It's fine, I luv computers as well. I guess this is a very good time to learn something new again. Cool, i gonna know lots of medicine along the way.

    Morning, woke up, I washed the car. I hate bird shit. It destroys the paintwork of my car. Had lunch at home with mum before going down to City Hall in the late noon to sign my name in the employment agency. Gonna start work this Thursday. Hehe... Good, I need to do some work n learn some new stuff. Admin job in an office is too mundane n I HATE sales or service job. I once worked in the coffeshop n it was hell. Heck, I hate those days.

    Went around Funan after that, bought an iPod travel charger for Poh Siang n played NFSMW for anout an hour or so at Challenger Superstore. If not for my tired eyes, I guess it'll be hard for me to stop. The steering wheel adds an extra thrill in the game. Should i buy one?? Haha, forget it Wai Lay, better not waste more money.

    I'm going to ORD when the sun rises later. This day has finally come. The day that I've been waiting for since I was enlisted on 16th January 2004. 2yrs 2months is over. My life is back again...

    U want me to do u a favour?
    I pleaded u not to leave me then, but u were so adament of dumping me for another guy that u ignored how i would suffer all alone inside the stupid army camp. I won't forget the words u said to me after the breakup-- "Yes, I'm with him now"-- Why should i do u a favour this time round? I see no reason why.

    WaiZai fumbled with chopsticks @ 3/15/2006 12:45:00 am | 0 has delicate hands