It's Chinese Take Out Time

Google




Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Countdown to ATPL

I Love Chinese

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

An ordinary guy hoping to live life to the fullest. Awaiting the bigger things in life.

View My Auctions

Bring on the Dim Sum



We Fumble With Chopsticks

  • Aimin
  • Jing Fang
  • Caryn
  • Weiling
  • Fen
  • Peggy
  • Wenyan
  • Angie
  • Lynn
  • Grace Koh
  • Suan Siong
  • Alicia
  • Caryn
  • Kai Jie
  • Diana
  • Ziwei
  • Pan Hui Ru
  • Snufflezz
  • Sarah
  • SG Fairy
  • Black High Heels
  • Lyn.c(SG Newscaster)
  • Justin
  • Kanny
  • Cordelia
  • Jocelyn
  • Su Feng
  • Felicia Chin
  • SugarJocelyn
  • Jessica Tan
  • Huilin
  • Cindy
  • Weiling
  • Kenny
  • Eelyn Kok
  • Che Yin
  • Tampines 1
  • Camemberu
  • Fan Wenqing
  • Yu-Kim
  • Karen Ashley Ng
  • DarDar&KaiKai
  • Jeneen
  • Yiting
  • Clarice
  • Reiee Koh
  • Kim Ho Desiree
  • Jenny
  • Peggy Heng
  • Silver Ang
  • Kimberly Wakerman
  • Kimberly Haley Wang
  • Katherine Yang
  • Rebecca Lim
  • Mei Ting
  • Rachel Wong
  • Hazel Low
  • Ivy SMJ
  • Miyake
  • Cherlyn Tan
  • Soh Peishi
  • Maybeline Sim
  • Janice Goh
  • Serene Heng
  • Catherine Liew
  • Fiona Ryou
  • Jessica TippyTapp
  • May
  • Ziyi Kuek
  • Gwen Teo
  • Melissa Celestine Koh
  • Miss Tam Chiak
  • Elin Wong
  • Nicole Ann Leong
  • Claires Flair
  • Yina Goh
  • Lucinda Zhou
  • Jolene Zhou
  • Sim Peiling
  • Ziying
  • Seokyee
  • Lim Junying
  • Karen Yun
  • Zoe Raymond
  • Joslina Ophelia
  • Yee Kit
  • Shine Koh
  • Ee Xuan
  • Ang Geck Geck
  • Mayne Lim
  • Rachel Lim
  • Emily Chia
  • Mio Lin
  • Emmie Neo
  • Ivy Goh
  • Huirong
  • Apple Yap
  • Cordelia Low
  • Elaine Jasmine
  • Sophia Berries
  • Shenny Yang
  • Lim Yanntorng
  • Amelia Wong
  • Pamela Lua
  • Xueqi
  • Freda Poh
  • Yilin Goh
  • Kayla Wong
  • Honey Lim
  • Tobey Cline
  • CXGE90
  • Scribbles
  • Hoongji
  • Grocery List
  • We Like Chinese Too


    Chinese Cuisine

    Blogskins.com
    Liverpool FC
    SoccerNet
    Aviation
    Automotive

    Adventures With Chopsticks

    <

    Fortunes Can Be Funny

    Web Counter

    Tuesday, June 15, 2010

    Bestest News

    I received the bestest news ystd right after my class ended. The SoC manager called me to inform me that the module has been approved specially for me to be used as an elective. With that, I can graduate by this semester!! WOOHOO~!!! I almost started jumping up n down in school after i put down the phone. How lucky.. I had already resigned to fate that I'll need to do one more semester, n the call really made my day!!

    Ok, so from a student. I've now become an unemployed. The next bestest news shall be UBS offering me the job of IT Trainee, n dat will be perfect. Keeping my fingers crossed n checking my mail everyday. But then, I oso hope CX will call me for an interview too.

    Feel so much happier now that I dun haf to spend another 15weeks of agony in SoC.. Hahaha!!

    11th June, Friday

    Went to the PC Show n check out the TV prices..

    ok this is Jenny, expose her looks after the previous blur one

    n this is Jason

    so loving... i jealous wor...

    --

    her poses are 90% same pattern one..

    doraemon... my fav since young..

    went Jack's Place for lunch... Cheap $6.50 student meals..

    starters

    my fish&chips

    Jason's ribeye

    dessert

    --

    12th June. Saturday

    met WY, SH n Cindy for dinner @ Kim Gary.. Been more than 3weeks since last saw WY..

    my fishy burger

    mushroom cheese

    yogurt

    --
    13th June, Sunday

    Went PC Show again, this time to get the TV for real after selling off the 2.5yr old 32" Samsung away

    Very funny notice i saw there..Posted by Picasa


    Gotten this in the end.. Samsung 42" Plasma PS42C430(LINK)

    $699 with free delivery and wall mounting. Spent $400 on top up to get this after the sale of the old 32". Delivering this coming Thursday, n it's so exciting!! I can watch World Cup n HD movies on this amazing TV liao..

    WaiZai fumbled with chopsticks @ 6/15/2010 01:00:00 am | 0 has delicate hands