It's Chinese Take Out Time

Google




Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Countdown to ATPL

I Love Chinese

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

An ordinary guy hoping to live life to the fullest. Awaiting the bigger things in life.

View My Auctions

Bring on the Dim Sum



We Fumble With Chopsticks

  • Aimin
  • Jing Fang
  • Caryn
  • Weiling
  • Fen
  • Peggy
  • Wenyan
  • Angie
  • Lynn
  • Grace Koh
  • Suan Siong
  • Alicia
  • Caryn
  • Kai Jie
  • Diana
  • Ziwei
  • Pan Hui Ru
  • Snufflezz
  • Sarah
  • SG Fairy
  • Black High Heels
  • Lyn.c(SG Newscaster)
  • Justin
  • Kanny
  • Cordelia
  • Jocelyn
  • Su Feng
  • Felicia Chin
  • SugarJocelyn
  • Jessica Tan
  • Huilin
  • Cindy
  • Weiling
  • Kenny
  • Eelyn Kok
  • Che Yin
  • Tampines 1
  • Camemberu
  • Fan Wenqing
  • Yu-Kim
  • Karen Ashley Ng
  • DarDar&KaiKai
  • Jeneen
  • Yiting
  • Clarice
  • Reiee Koh
  • Kim Ho Desiree
  • Jenny
  • Peggy Heng
  • Silver Ang
  • Kimberly Wakerman
  • Kimberly Haley Wang
  • Katherine Yang
  • Rebecca Lim
  • Mei Ting
  • Rachel Wong
  • Hazel Low
  • Ivy SMJ
  • Miyake
  • Cherlyn Tan
  • Soh Peishi
  • Maybeline Sim
  • Janice Goh
  • Serene Heng
  • Catherine Liew
  • Fiona Ryou
  • Jessica TippyTapp
  • May
  • Ziyi Kuek
  • Gwen Teo
  • Melissa Celestine Koh
  • Miss Tam Chiak
  • Elin Wong
  • Nicole Ann Leong
  • Claires Flair
  • Yina Goh
  • Lucinda Zhou
  • Jolene Zhou
  • Sim Peiling
  • Ziying
  • Seokyee
  • Lim Junying
  • Karen Yun
  • Zoe Raymond
  • Joslina Ophelia
  • Yee Kit
  • Shine Koh
  • Ee Xuan
  • Ang Geck Geck
  • Mayne Lim
  • Rachel Lim
  • Emily Chia
  • Mio Lin
  • Emmie Neo
  • Ivy Goh
  • Huirong
  • Apple Yap
  • Cordelia Low
  • Elaine Jasmine
  • Sophia Berries
  • Shenny Yang
  • Lim Yanntorng
  • Amelia Wong
  • Pamela Lua
  • Xueqi
  • Freda Poh
  • Yilin Goh
  • Kayla Wong
  • Honey Lim
  • Tobey Cline
  • CXGE90
  • Scribbles
  • Hoongji
  • Grocery List
  • We Like Chinese Too


    Chinese Cuisine

    Blogskins.com
    Liverpool FC
    SoccerNet
    Aviation
    Automotive

    Adventures With Chopsticks

    <

    Fortunes Can Be Funny

    Web Counter

    Wednesday, June 09, 2010

    Graduate?

    Results were out last Monday n I kinda did well, with no C grade in sight!! 1 B+, 3 B- and 1 B. Seriously WOW, according to my standard.. The last time I saw no Cs was during Yr2 semester 1. But that oso mean I'll only get one solitary A grade in my whole NUS life. Sadz.. Even the special sem mod i;m taking now wun be an A cos I've already switched off my brain n intending to S/U it.

    There's been some problem with my FIle For Graduation thingy though. Apparently took a wrong module n is now awaiting approval for it to be included in my major. *Pray* I will haf to do an extra semester if it's not being approved..

    The result actually surprised me, cos I swear to god is this my toughest semester ever, with the workload so crazy dat I left one module almost totally untouched n had to rely on my group mates. N with the gd result, I shall reward myself with a new TV, getting it next week at the PC Show!! Big screen HD movie viewing, shiokness...

    24th May, Monday

    It was parents' 26th Anniversary.. Went to eat seafood at ECP, with the smell of the crude oil looming in the air..

    fish+veg

    Sotong

    Chilli Crab

    27th May, Thursday
    Went to catch SATC2 on its opening day. I wouldn't say it's a great movie, more like trying to milk more money out of the series' fans, me being one of them. But oh well, at least the company was gd.. I actually asked a girl out.. Amazing.. I dun usually do dat..

    Stuck in jam, 1am in the morning on the way home

    Accident on Lane 1 at Eunos.. Ppl tend to drive like crazy asses in the middle of the night..

    28th May, Friday

    Woke up early to head to the temple

    It was Vesak Day

    Some dim sum lunch after~

    At TPY Safra

    fried shrimp

    chicken feet

    pork ribs

    rice dumpling

    siew mai

    fun cheong

    har gau

    char siew bao~

    went Philips Carnival

    --

    --

    Bought a rice cooker

    Nite time went to meet old team @ Sushi Tei Raffles City!!

    Lesley's NEMO EGGS

    SuFeng's

    Mine

    Poh n Les

    Alvin joined later

    Poh's

    Stone's.. This is damn nice to see n damn nice to eat

    Stone, SuFeng n Me

    All of us

    Den when HK Cafe for some desserts

    Peanut butter toast

    Then to Les' hse for some mahjong action

    lalala

    --

    Alvin's unbelievable tiles

    --

    We played till 6am in the morning...

    3rd June, Thursday

    I repaired my bike n restored it into gd condition den went for some long distance cycling..

    --

    Changi has lots of huge trees like this

    --

    Changi Village

    A new platform they built

    Damn the oil spill

    But the water looked fine

    --

    Tiger Airways

    Some weird plane landing on Changi Airport

    Fug this sign

    nice path to cycle on

    This is crazy.. The path runs alongside the Changi Airport's runway.. This shows u how long the runway actually is

    Sun was setting

    It took me like 30min to finish the whole stretch of road

    it was rewarding though..

    I reached ECP n watch a great Sunset

    --

    --

    --

    --

    Brought back to life..

    There will be more of such rides after i finish my special sem..

    4th June, Friday
    Went to catch Prince of Persia @ Vivocity with Jenny n Jason.. Me n Jason were getting too old.. The fast action scenes almost made us motion sick. But it was a pretty ok movie..

    this scene reminds me of HK... We went to Lau Pat Sat for supper after the movie..

    Jenny with her Sony Alpha330

    Satay~

    Vertical Blurness.. We went to Marina Barrage to chill n tok cock

    --

    --

    I haf great frens for company..Posted by Picasa

    WaiZai fumbled with chopsticks @ 6/09/2010 02:23:00 pm | 0 has delicate hands