It's Chinese Take Out Time

Google




Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Countdown to ATPL

I Love Chinese

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

An ordinary guy hoping to live life to the fullest. Awaiting the bigger things in life.

View My Auctions

Bring on the Dim Sum



We Fumble With Chopsticks

  • Aimin
  • Jing Fang
  • Caryn
  • Weiling
  • Fen
  • Peggy
  • Wenyan
  • Angie
  • Lynn
  • Grace Koh
  • Suan Siong
  • Alicia
  • Caryn
  • Kai Jie
  • Diana
  • Ziwei
  • Pan Hui Ru
  • Snufflezz
  • Sarah
  • SG Fairy
  • Black High Heels
  • Lyn.c(SG Newscaster)
  • Justin
  • Kanny
  • Cordelia
  • Jocelyn
  • Su Feng
  • Felicia Chin
  • SugarJocelyn
  • Jessica Tan
  • Huilin
  • Cindy
  • Weiling
  • Kenny
  • Eelyn Kok
  • Che Yin
  • Tampines 1
  • Camemberu
  • Fan Wenqing
  • Yu-Kim
  • Karen Ashley Ng
  • DarDar&KaiKai
  • Jeneen
  • Yiting
  • Clarice
  • Reiee Koh
  • Kim Ho Desiree
  • Jenny
  • Peggy Heng
  • Silver Ang
  • Kimberly Wakerman
  • Kimberly Haley Wang
  • Katherine Yang
  • Rebecca Lim
  • Mei Ting
  • Rachel Wong
  • Hazel Low
  • Ivy SMJ
  • Miyake
  • Cherlyn Tan
  • Soh Peishi
  • Maybeline Sim
  • Janice Goh
  • Serene Heng
  • Catherine Liew
  • Fiona Ryou
  • Jessica TippyTapp
  • May
  • Ziyi Kuek
  • Gwen Teo
  • Melissa Celestine Koh
  • Miss Tam Chiak
  • Elin Wong
  • Nicole Ann Leong
  • Claires Flair
  • Yina Goh
  • Lucinda Zhou
  • Jolene Zhou
  • Sim Peiling
  • Ziying
  • Seokyee
  • Lim Junying
  • Karen Yun
  • Zoe Raymond
  • Joslina Ophelia
  • Yee Kit
  • Shine Koh
  • Ee Xuan
  • Ang Geck Geck
  • Mayne Lim
  • Rachel Lim
  • Emily Chia
  • Mio Lin
  • Emmie Neo
  • Ivy Goh
  • Huirong
  • Apple Yap
  • Cordelia Low
  • Elaine Jasmine
  • Sophia Berries
  • Shenny Yang
  • Lim Yanntorng
  • Amelia Wong
  • Pamela Lua
  • Xueqi
  • Freda Poh
  • Yilin Goh
  • Kayla Wong
  • Honey Lim
  • Tobey Cline
  • CXGE90
  • Scribbles
  • Hoongji
  • Grocery List
  • We Like Chinese Too


    Chinese Cuisine

    Blogskins.com
    Liverpool FC
    SoccerNet
    Aviation
    Automotive

    Adventures With Chopsticks

    <

    Fortunes Can Be Funny

    Web Counter

    Wednesday, May 09, 2007

    HOT HOT HOT

    Sheesh... The weather has been bloody hot for these few days, n I'm badly sunburnt cos i went cycling from 12noon-4pm 2 days ago at ECP. The lack of a job plus nothing to do at home made me go out n battle it out with the sun, which obviously i lost. I'm now in so much pain that even little movements hurt like shit. When will i get a call asking me to report for work?! Money........

    Some overdue photos

    This is wad MQ did to me when she was bored when i was sleeping...

    In the midst of my exam preparation, i changed my phone n recontracted with Singtel. Had wanted the N6288, but chose this $0 N5070 cos i'm able to enjoy 6months free of subscription

    One night under my block i saw these 2 cats. Which bump is feeding them? They keep jumping into my house at night!

    Dinner wif MQ @ HK Cafe...Posted by Picasa

    I was so stressed during exam dat i thought of going for this... Hahaha

    Finally handed in my last paper!! The teachers counting the scripts

    The students in front were leavingPosted by Picasa

    On my way home after my last paper, I saw a fantastic parking by a Volva SUV

    The driver must be the Dean or something, cos the lot was reserved for his number plate. Why muz he be so greedy to take up another lot?

    I went cycling @ Pasir Ris beach few days back. N i saw this Oil-rig lookalike thing at the Loyang side..

    Anyone has any idea wad izzit? It wasn't there the last time i came here or went to LoyangPosted by Picasa

    N Pasir Ris has a Pony farm now...

    I like white horses

    Hmm..

    U wan a pony ride?Posted by Picasa

    This is the bicycle kiosk dat was being burnt a few months back at the beach

    Nothing but ashes

    Tired, i sat down at WhiteSands mac for a rest n drink.. Saw a lot of army Recruits.. So glad dat i'm not going through this anymorePosted by Picasa

    The pic of a dead mozzie i killed.. The weather has been so hot dat the number of mozzies in my house has increased dramatically. I've been killing one each day..

    Screw u for sucking my blood

    R.I.PPosted by Picasa

    WaiZai fumbled with chopsticks @ 5/09/2007 03:12:00 pm | 0 has delicate hands