It's Chinese Take Out Time

Google




Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Countdown to ATPL

I Love Chinese

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

An ordinary guy hoping to live life to the fullest. Awaiting the bigger things in life.

View My Auctions

Bring on the Dim Sum



We Fumble With Chopsticks

  • Aimin
  • Jing Fang
  • Caryn
  • Weiling
  • Fen
  • Peggy
  • Wenyan
  • Angie
  • Lynn
  • Grace Koh
  • Suan Siong
  • Alicia
  • Caryn
  • Kai Jie
  • Diana
  • Ziwei
  • Pan Hui Ru
  • Snufflezz
  • Sarah
  • SG Fairy
  • Black High Heels
  • Lyn.c(SG Newscaster)
  • Justin
  • Kanny
  • Cordelia
  • Jocelyn
  • Su Feng
  • Felicia Chin
  • SugarJocelyn
  • Jessica Tan
  • Huilin
  • Cindy
  • Weiling
  • Kenny
  • Eelyn Kok
  • Che Yin
  • Tampines 1
  • Camemberu
  • Fan Wenqing
  • Yu-Kim
  • Karen Ashley Ng
  • DarDar&KaiKai
  • Jeneen
  • Yiting
  • Clarice
  • Reiee Koh
  • Kim Ho Desiree
  • Jenny
  • Peggy Heng
  • Silver Ang
  • Kimberly Wakerman
  • Kimberly Haley Wang
  • Katherine Yang
  • Rebecca Lim
  • Mei Ting
  • Rachel Wong
  • Hazel Low
  • Ivy SMJ
  • Miyake
  • Cherlyn Tan
  • Soh Peishi
  • Maybeline Sim
  • Janice Goh
  • Serene Heng
  • Catherine Liew
  • Fiona Ryou
  • Jessica TippyTapp
  • May
  • Ziyi Kuek
  • Gwen Teo
  • Melissa Celestine Koh
  • Miss Tam Chiak
  • Elin Wong
  • Nicole Ann Leong
  • Claires Flair
  • Yina Goh
  • Lucinda Zhou
  • Jolene Zhou
  • Sim Peiling
  • Ziying
  • Seokyee
  • Lim Junying
  • Karen Yun
  • Zoe Raymond
  • Joslina Ophelia
  • Yee Kit
  • Shine Koh
  • Ee Xuan
  • Ang Geck Geck
  • Mayne Lim
  • Rachel Lim
  • Emily Chia
  • Mio Lin
  • Emmie Neo
  • Ivy Goh
  • Huirong
  • Apple Yap
  • Cordelia Low
  • Elaine Jasmine
  • Sophia Berries
  • Shenny Yang
  • Lim Yanntorng
  • Amelia Wong
  • Pamela Lua
  • Xueqi
  • Freda Poh
  • Yilin Goh
  • Kayla Wong
  • Honey Lim
  • Tobey Cline
  • CXGE90
  • Scribbles
  • Hoongji
  • Grocery List
  • We Like Chinese Too


    Chinese Cuisine

    Blogskins.com
    Liverpool FC
    SoccerNet
    Aviation
    Automotive

    Adventures With Chopsticks

    <

    Fortunes Can Be Funny

    Web Counter

    Tuesday, March 28, 2006

    New Pharmacists

    I went to work very early today cos I was assigned the early shift. Gotta report for work at 8.30am, but I get to knock off at 5.30pm. A new week, a new start, n new pharmacists that juz graduated came n join our family. Not surprisingly, all of them are females. They look pretty young too, at most 3 or 4yrs my senior. Astonishingly, one of the new pharmacists came n asked me if I need help in the packing during the early hours. I was stunned n didn't know what to say. I mean, no pharmacist ever asked me that. Haha, perhaps it was her first day n she didn't know what should a pharmacist do n what she shouldn't do. I juz said "Er.. No.."

    I read today's DigitaLife n saw that Dell Computers has finally introduced its first Duo Core Intel Processor powered laptop. Guess what? It's selling at only S$1599! Gosh, do u know how affordable it is?? I felt a sudden urge in getting one after playing with Bernice's lappie 2 days ago. Haha.. I have to stop myself from spending again. Went to walk around at Tampines Mall n Century Square after work, n I got Mr Soh Kian Wai's gift at last. I'm having so many gifts in my house now, I think I'll be a Santa Claus this coming Friday when the team meets up for Poh Siang's birthday.

    Arsenal will be playing Juventus n Benfica against Barcelona later tonight in the Champions League. I do get a little jealous seeing that Liverpool get booted out so early in the knock out stages. Last season this period, Liverpool was the one lining up against Juventus, n they won the 2-legged tie impressively, going through with a 2-1 aggregate, n the rest is history. Now, Arsenal will be the one, n Juventus is much stronger now due to the addition of Patrick Vieira. It'll be interesting to see which player comes up tops in the match. Will it be young Spaniard Cesc Fabregas or experienced Frenchman Patrick Vieira? What ever it is, Pavel Nedved, David Trezeguet, Zlatan Ibrahimovic n Alessandro Del Piero will certainly make Arsenal sweat for a place in the last four.

    Let the match begin.


    WaiZai fumbled with chopsticks @ 3/28/2006 11:04:00 pm | 0 has delicate hands