It's Chinese Take Out Time

Google




Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Countdown to ATPL

I Love Chinese

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

An ordinary guy hoping to live life to the fullest. Awaiting the bigger things in life.

View My Auctions

Bring on the Dim Sum



We Fumble With Chopsticks

  • Aimin
  • Jing Fang
  • Caryn
  • Weiling
  • Fen
  • Peggy
  • Wenyan
  • Angie
  • Lynn
  • Grace Koh
  • Suan Siong
  • Alicia
  • Caryn
  • Kai Jie
  • Diana
  • Ziwei
  • Pan Hui Ru
  • Snufflezz
  • Sarah
  • SG Fairy
  • Black High Heels
  • Lyn.c(SG Newscaster)
  • Justin
  • Kanny
  • Cordelia
  • Jocelyn
  • Su Feng
  • Felicia Chin
  • SugarJocelyn
  • Jessica Tan
  • Huilin
  • Cindy
  • Weiling
  • Kenny
  • Eelyn Kok
  • Che Yin
  • Tampines 1
  • Camemberu
  • Fan Wenqing
  • Yu-Kim
  • Karen Ashley Ng
  • DarDar&KaiKai
  • Jeneen
  • Yiting
  • Clarice
  • Reiee Koh
  • Kim Ho Desiree
  • Jenny
  • Peggy Heng
  • Silver Ang
  • Kimberly Wakerman
  • Kimberly Haley Wang
  • Katherine Yang
  • Rebecca Lim
  • Mei Ting
  • Rachel Wong
  • Hazel Low
  • Ivy SMJ
  • Miyake
  • Cherlyn Tan
  • Soh Peishi
  • Maybeline Sim
  • Janice Goh
  • Serene Heng
  • Catherine Liew
  • Fiona Ryou
  • Jessica TippyTapp
  • May
  • Ziyi Kuek
  • Gwen Teo
  • Melissa Celestine Koh
  • Miss Tam Chiak
  • Elin Wong
  • Nicole Ann Leong
  • Claires Flair
  • Yina Goh
  • Lucinda Zhou
  • Jolene Zhou
  • Sim Peiling
  • Ziying
  • Seokyee
  • Lim Junying
  • Karen Yun
  • Zoe Raymond
  • Joslina Ophelia
  • Yee Kit
  • Shine Koh
  • Ee Xuan
  • Ang Geck Geck
  • Mayne Lim
  • Rachel Lim
  • Emily Chia
  • Mio Lin
  • Emmie Neo
  • Ivy Goh
  • Huirong
  • Apple Yap
  • Cordelia Low
  • Elaine Jasmine
  • Sophia Berries
  • Shenny Yang
  • Lim Yanntorng
  • Amelia Wong
  • Pamela Lua
  • Xueqi
  • Freda Poh
  • Yilin Goh
  • Kayla Wong
  • Honey Lim
  • Tobey Cline
  • CXGE90
  • Scribbles
  • Hoongji
  • Grocery List
  • We Like Chinese Too


    Chinese Cuisine

    Blogskins.com
    Liverpool FC
    SoccerNet
    Aviation
    Automotive

    Adventures With Chopsticks

    <

    Fortunes Can Be Funny

    Web Counter

    Monday, March 27, 2006

    I'm Being Discharged

    My horoscope for the day:-
    Aquarius--You're able to come through for a friend in a way that he or she will genuinely appreciate. Heck, it's no skin off your nose. In fact, u love helping people out like this. It makes u appreciate your own life.

    How true huh.. I helped Bernice with her laptop ystd n I saved Miss Fabregas the hassle of walking in the rain to take the bus to school this morning.

    It was a rainy day today. Went for my physiotherapy in the noon. Before that, I headed down to Marina Square to buy the much need Petallar Tendon Brace for my knee. Finally got it at Royal Sporting House. Not that Tampines Mall doesn't have this store, but they don't sell the brace that I need. Lousy store! I had to go all the way to City Hall n rushed down to Outram Park after that.

    The rehabilitation centre was very empty today. I wonder why. I only waited for less than 3minutes before my physiotherapist came to look for me. She seemed pretty joyful today, smiling more than ever. She looked kinda different, and then I realized she changed her spectacles. Haha.. The pretty physiotherapist was around too, but she wore her glasses this time round. Hmm, I still prefer her spectacle-less look 2 weeks ago.

    I strapped on the brace n did some exercises. My physio said that my petallar tendon is having some inflammation due to overstress. After the surgery, my quadriceps is not as strong as b4, resulting in adding more stress to the petallar, causing it to be inflamed. With the strap on, it'll give the petallar more support while I continue strengthening my quad. Once my quad gets back its strength, I can take off the strap for good.

    So yeah, I jumped n did weight lighting with my left leg. There wasn't much pain with the strap on. Had ultrasound again after all the exercises. Then, my physiotherapist came n told me she'll discharge me. That means I don't have to come back anymore. I felt both happy n sad at that moment. Happy because I can finally cope with the situation myself, n sad because I'll won't be seeing the kind people at the centre again. Before I left, I thank the physio assistant that helped me with the ultrasound during my past visits. She's a very kind lady. For the first time, I paid for the session cos I'm no longer a civil servant n I'm not covered under their medical benefits. It cost me $20, but it'll be my last time there.

    During my way out of SGH, I saw a pretty cool red Mitsubishi EVO IX in the car park(check pics), but when I was juz getting out of the Outram Campus, a Lamborghini Gallardo drove past me!!!!! GOSH!! It was bright orange in colour n the sound of the V12 engine is spectacular to say the least. Oh man.. it was so fast, I had no time to fish out my handphone from my pocket n snap a picture of it.

    Went City Hall again, this time to Funan DigitaLIFE Mall. Went there to get Poh Siang his birthday present. After much searching around the whole mall, I finally found the prefect gift for him. This Friday the whole team will be meeting up to have dinner with him at Siglap. I still can't figure out what to get for Mr Soh Kian Wai as his birthday gift.

    Alright, I'll go watch Desperate Housewives n Grey's Anatomy now. It's back to work tomorrow.


    WaiZai fumbled with chopsticks @ 3/27/2006 10:01:00 pm | 0 has delicate hands