It's Chinese Take Out Time

Google




Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Countdown to ATPL

I Love Chinese

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

An ordinary guy hoping to live life to the fullest. Awaiting the bigger things in life.

View My Auctions

Bring on the Dim Sum



We Fumble With Chopsticks

  • Aimin
  • Jing Fang
  • Caryn
  • Weiling
  • Fen
  • Peggy
  • Wenyan
  • Angie
  • Lynn
  • Grace Koh
  • Suan Siong
  • Alicia
  • Caryn
  • Kai Jie
  • Diana
  • Ziwei
  • Pan Hui Ru
  • Snufflezz
  • Sarah
  • SG Fairy
  • Black High Heels
  • Lyn.c(SG Newscaster)
  • Justin
  • Kanny
  • Cordelia
  • Jocelyn
  • Su Feng
  • Felicia Chin
  • SugarJocelyn
  • Jessica Tan
  • Huilin
  • Cindy
  • Weiling
  • Kenny
  • Eelyn Kok
  • Che Yin
  • Tampines 1
  • Camemberu
  • Fan Wenqing
  • Yu-Kim
  • Karen Ashley Ng
  • DarDar&KaiKai
  • Jeneen
  • Yiting
  • Clarice
  • Reiee Koh
  • Kim Ho Desiree
  • Jenny
  • Peggy Heng
  • Silver Ang
  • Kimberly Wakerman
  • Kimberly Haley Wang
  • Katherine Yang
  • Rebecca Lim
  • Mei Ting
  • Rachel Wong
  • Hazel Low
  • Ivy SMJ
  • Miyake
  • Cherlyn Tan
  • Soh Peishi
  • Maybeline Sim
  • Janice Goh
  • Serene Heng
  • Catherine Liew
  • Fiona Ryou
  • Jessica TippyTapp
  • May
  • Ziyi Kuek
  • Gwen Teo
  • Melissa Celestine Koh
  • Miss Tam Chiak
  • Elin Wong
  • Nicole Ann Leong
  • Claires Flair
  • Yina Goh
  • Lucinda Zhou
  • Jolene Zhou
  • Sim Peiling
  • Ziying
  • Seokyee
  • Lim Junying
  • Karen Yun
  • Zoe Raymond
  • Joslina Ophelia
  • Yee Kit
  • Shine Koh
  • Ee Xuan
  • Ang Geck Geck
  • Mayne Lim
  • Rachel Lim
  • Emily Chia
  • Mio Lin
  • Emmie Neo
  • Ivy Goh
  • Huirong
  • Apple Yap
  • Cordelia Low
  • Elaine Jasmine
  • Sophia Berries
  • Shenny Yang
  • Lim Yanntorng
  • Amelia Wong
  • Pamela Lua
  • Xueqi
  • Freda Poh
  • Yilin Goh
  • Kayla Wong
  • Honey Lim
  • Tobey Cline
  • CXGE90
  • Scribbles
  • Hoongji
  • Grocery List
  • We Like Chinese Too


    Chinese Cuisine

    Blogskins.com
    Liverpool FC
    SoccerNet
    Aviation
    Automotive

    Adventures With Chopsticks

    <

    Fortunes Can Be Funny

    Web Counter

    Wednesday, January 25, 2006

    Mr & Mrs Pitt, Brangelina

    Finally, the flamboyant couple cannot deny anymore. I saw it in the news on TV juz now. Brad was carrying Maddox n Angelina carrying Zahara, they arrived at the airport in the U.S looking calm after fears of kidnap engulfed them only 10 days ago in Haiti. Angelina’s tummy is showing the essence of the relationship between her n Mr Pitt. It is being rumoured to be twins. Wow~

    They certainly look like a happy n blissful family of four, waiting for more to come in 7 months’ time. Brad is 42, Angelina is 30. 12yrs difference in age, but who cares? They still look such a gorgeous couple.

    Well, I guess Jennifer Aniston is not feeling very happy now. Brad has moved on, but she is still languishing in nowhere, both in terms of love life n career. I really adore Jennifer, she has got real sweet looks. When “Friends” was still airing in Channel 5, I would make an effort to tune in every Monday night to watch her. For 10 whole yrs, I was watching her on TV every week, except when one season ends. Imagine how I felt when they ended the popular series. BOO~!! I still remember her Heineken advertisement in which

    She was struggling to grab the 6-bottle-pack of beer. Aww….

    Maybe it was Jennifer’s reluctance to bear Brad children that caused the split almost a year ago. Hai… What a sad case. Brad moved on to find another one to bear him children. Mr & Mrs Smith is one of my favourite movies, n it has now become Mr & Mrs Pitt. The lawyer had approved of Brad being the foster dad of Angelina’s adopted children. Soon, Angelina Jolie will become Angelina Pitt. The Pitts, a happy family.

    Somehow, I love “Brangelina” more than “Tomkat”. Haha… Dunno why, but I do not seem to like Katie Holmes. Is it a norm to have children 1st b4 marriage in the U.S? Heh, if this happens to me, I think my mum or my girlfriend’s parents will kill me.

    Okie, what did I do today? Nothing much. Stayed at home as usual. My knee still doesn’t feel right. It is still wobbly, but I can at least squat now, with the pain of cos. I cleaned my room. Threw away lots of junk. No, I did not dump anything that is associated with her.

    My room looks so clean n tidy now. I cleaned up my PC too. Opened it up n vacuumed the thick layers of dust hiding in casing. Hehe, the system fans are operating so much quieter now.

    Tested Poh Siang’s TV card on my PC. I think it is malfunctioning. The drivers of the card can be installed, but it showed a Hardware Initialization Error when I activated the TV card programme. Gonna go help him on his PC this Friday. His OS is screwed.


    WaiZai fumbled with chopsticks @ 1/25/2006 08:32:00 pm | 0 has delicate hands