It's Chinese Take Out Time

Google




Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Countdown to ATPL

I Love Chinese

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

An ordinary guy hoping to live life to the fullest. Awaiting the bigger things in life.

View My Auctions

Bring on the Dim Sum



We Fumble With Chopsticks

  • Aimin
  • Jing Fang
  • Caryn
  • Weiling
  • Fen
  • Peggy
  • Wenyan
  • Angie
  • Lynn
  • Grace Koh
  • Suan Siong
  • Alicia
  • Caryn
  • Kai Jie
  • Diana
  • Ziwei
  • Pan Hui Ru
  • Snufflezz
  • Sarah
  • SG Fairy
  • Black High Heels
  • Lyn.c(SG Newscaster)
  • Justin
  • Kanny
  • Cordelia
  • Jocelyn
  • Su Feng
  • Felicia Chin
  • SugarJocelyn
  • Jessica Tan
  • Huilin
  • Cindy
  • Weiling
  • Kenny
  • Eelyn Kok
  • Che Yin
  • Tampines 1
  • Camemberu
  • Fan Wenqing
  • Yu-Kim
  • Karen Ashley Ng
  • DarDar&KaiKai
  • Jeneen
  • Yiting
  • Clarice
  • Reiee Koh
  • Kim Ho Desiree
  • Jenny
  • Peggy Heng
  • Silver Ang
  • Kimberly Wakerman
  • Kimberly Haley Wang
  • Katherine Yang
  • Rebecca Lim
  • Mei Ting
  • Rachel Wong
  • Hazel Low
  • Ivy SMJ
  • Miyake
  • Cherlyn Tan
  • Soh Peishi
  • Maybeline Sim
  • Janice Goh
  • Serene Heng
  • Catherine Liew
  • Fiona Ryou
  • Jessica TippyTapp
  • May
  • Ziyi Kuek
  • Gwen Teo
  • Melissa Celestine Koh
  • Miss Tam Chiak
  • Elin Wong
  • Nicole Ann Leong
  • Claires Flair
  • Yina Goh
  • Lucinda Zhou
  • Jolene Zhou
  • Sim Peiling
  • Ziying
  • Seokyee
  • Lim Junying
  • Karen Yun
  • Zoe Raymond
  • Joslina Ophelia
  • Yee Kit
  • Shine Koh
  • Ee Xuan
  • Ang Geck Geck
  • Mayne Lim
  • Rachel Lim
  • Emily Chia
  • Mio Lin
  • Emmie Neo
  • Ivy Goh
  • Huirong
  • Apple Yap
  • Cordelia Low
  • Elaine Jasmine
  • Sophia Berries
  • Shenny Yang
  • Lim Yanntorng
  • Amelia Wong
  • Pamela Lua
  • Xueqi
  • Freda Poh
  • Yilin Goh
  • Kayla Wong
  • Honey Lim
  • Tobey Cline
  • CXGE90
  • Scribbles
  • Hoongji
  • Grocery List
  • We Like Chinese Too


    Chinese Cuisine

    Blogskins.com
    Liverpool FC
    SoccerNet
    Aviation
    Automotive

    Adventures With Chopsticks

    <

    Fortunes Can Be Funny

    Web Counter

    Saturday, June 08, 2013

    Hi There

    I'm back! Apologies for neglecting this little space, if anyone is still here faithfully to read what I write. Time flies, it's been almost 6 months since I last posted a blog post. So what happened during this period of time? BUSY is all I can say. Busy with books, busy with tests, busy with exams.

    Within this period, I had 7 exams in January and 9 in May, which have only juz concluded, hence my return to this blog. I'm glad to say ground school is over and I've passed all exams required for me to proceed into the next phase of training at flight school in Melbourne. Right now I'm juz bumming around waiting for a departure date. It's exciting yet at the same time worrying.

    I've never left home for 6months, and now I gonna have to adapt to the climate, food and culture there, at the same time coping with the steep learning curve of flight training. Sounds daunting huh... But I won't be alone, thankfully. A whole class of us will be going together, so it won't be as bad I guess.

    There's still a long road ahead, but a third of the journey has passed with a remaining 12 months to go. Many hurdles lie ahead and I'm not taking anything for granted. I'll leave the rest of what I have to say with pictures then.

    Our classroom at Seletar Airport

    SPL ala PDL of driving lessons

    A quiet moment in class

    Schedule for the final exams. Incredibly crazy

    My buddies with a common goal

    Instruments of an aviator

    Sometimes, we go crazy

    This was what I had to absorb in 6mths.


    WaiZai fumbled with chopsticks @ 6/08/2013 11:29:00 pm | 0 has delicate hands