It's Chinese Take Out Time

Google




Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Countdown to ATPL

I Love Chinese

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

An ordinary guy hoping to live life to the fullest. Awaiting the bigger things in life.

View My Auctions

Bring on the Dim Sum



We Fumble With Chopsticks

  • Aimin
  • Jing Fang
  • Caryn
  • Weiling
  • Fen
  • Peggy
  • Wenyan
  • Angie
  • Lynn
  • Grace Koh
  • Suan Siong
  • Alicia
  • Caryn
  • Kai Jie
  • Diana
  • Ziwei
  • Pan Hui Ru
  • Snufflezz
  • Sarah
  • SG Fairy
  • Black High Heels
  • Lyn.c(SG Newscaster)
  • Justin
  • Kanny
  • Cordelia
  • Jocelyn
  • Su Feng
  • Felicia Chin
  • SugarJocelyn
  • Jessica Tan
  • Huilin
  • Cindy
  • Weiling
  • Kenny
  • Eelyn Kok
  • Che Yin
  • Tampines 1
  • Camemberu
  • Fan Wenqing
  • Yu-Kim
  • Karen Ashley Ng
  • DarDar&KaiKai
  • Jeneen
  • Yiting
  • Clarice
  • Reiee Koh
  • Kim Ho Desiree
  • Jenny
  • Peggy Heng
  • Silver Ang
  • Kimberly Wakerman
  • Kimberly Haley Wang
  • Katherine Yang
  • Rebecca Lim
  • Mei Ting
  • Rachel Wong
  • Hazel Low
  • Ivy SMJ
  • Miyake
  • Cherlyn Tan
  • Soh Peishi
  • Maybeline Sim
  • Janice Goh
  • Serene Heng
  • Catherine Liew
  • Fiona Ryou
  • Jessica TippyTapp
  • May
  • Ziyi Kuek
  • Gwen Teo
  • Melissa Celestine Koh
  • Miss Tam Chiak
  • Elin Wong
  • Nicole Ann Leong
  • Claires Flair
  • Yina Goh
  • Lucinda Zhou
  • Jolene Zhou
  • Sim Peiling
  • Ziying
  • Seokyee
  • Lim Junying
  • Karen Yun
  • Zoe Raymond
  • Joslina Ophelia
  • Yee Kit
  • Shine Koh
  • Ee Xuan
  • Ang Geck Geck
  • Mayne Lim
  • Rachel Lim
  • Emily Chia
  • Mio Lin
  • Emmie Neo
  • Ivy Goh
  • Huirong
  • Apple Yap
  • Cordelia Low
  • Elaine Jasmine
  • Sophia Berries
  • Shenny Yang
  • Lim Yanntorng
  • Amelia Wong
  • Pamela Lua
  • Xueqi
  • Freda Poh
  • Yilin Goh
  • Kayla Wong
  • Honey Lim
  • Tobey Cline
  • CXGE90
  • Scribbles
  • Hoongji
  • Grocery List
  • We Like Chinese Too


    Chinese Cuisine

    Blogskins.com
    Liverpool FC
    SoccerNet
    Aviation
    Automotive

    Adventures With Chopsticks

    <

    Fortunes Can Be Funny

    Web Counter

    Sunday, August 02, 2009

    R & R

    It's over, ALL over!! HOHO.. Handed in the portfolio of my work on Thursday and my yearly ICT had ended on Friday. Now I can finally relax n recharge for one week b4 school starts next week after National Day. It was tough juggling my school work with ICT during the final week. Had to travel down to school at Kent Ridge all the way from Seletar Camp after book out on the last few days b4 deadline. Clocked 200km++ of mileage on the 4wheeler within juz 4 days.

    But I'm glad it's all over. ICT was "fun", cos I nv do anything n simply slacked thru the 5 days of it, well, took one day of MC cos I fell ill, thanks to the germs spreading around when u live together within a small confined space. It was nice chatting n catching up with army mates i meet only once per yr. I think we shd meet up more often for some talk cock sessions.

    After booking out on Friday, i came home and slept like a baby from 3-8pm.. If i wasn't woken up for dinner, I guess I wun wake up till the next morning. It has been such a looooong time since i had such a great nap. Most of the time, i'll be worrying abt the next assignment, the next test, or wadever dat needs to be worried. The stress is sometimes killing me. Why can't all my modules be like the one i juz completed? Where i can learn n haf fun at the same time? zzzzz

    If u're interested in my workpieces, can visit waicreations.blogspot.com


    pictures below are some updates for the past few weeks

    17th July, Friday
    It was a driving day, went to Novena, Bishan, Joo Chiat, Bugis

    A temple at Balestier Rd keeping the toirtoise as pets..

    Lunch at the famous Bak Kut Teh stall at Rangoon Road

    Dinner with Poh Siang @ 85 after coming back from Sim Lim..

    He bought a new PC for $350 from Sim Lim, i sold him my 226BW screen.. It's been a damn long time since I last self assembled a PC.. Usually I'll ask the shop to do it for me..

    Then I brought his "spoilt" PC home n revived it.. LoL, if only I know how to revive old cars like i revive old PCs.. Perhaps I can open a garage after i graduate..




    Sold my old laptop a few weeks back..

    The great workhorse of mine which never once let me down, except the one time which the keyboard spoiled..

    My final yr in school will depend on the HP ProBook, which I juz found out NUS is selling it too.. Simply WTF!! When I tot i'm gonna haf the unique PC in school when i bought it in June's PC Show, i'm now facing the prospect of seeing many freshmen using the same laptop as me..

    Last day of school on 20th July.. During class presentation of our works.. Assignment 6, visit the website above to know more..

    31st July, Friday

    ICT cohesion at Yishun SAFRA..

    Sadu, Burt & Aaron

    Daniel(left) is still as comical as ever.. Hao Pin juz graduated from NUS Science..

    Jimmy(red) & Samuel playing pool

    While me n the rest played CounterStrike on LAN

    Lunch time!!

    Catered food.. We parted ways after lunch.. See u guys next yr~

    1st August, Saturday

    It was little Ashley's bdae.. Went to Hans @ Great Eastern building for dinner..

    Hans, this branch is huge..

    i had chicken chop, my fav western dish..

    Cake time!

    She handpicked the cake herself cos she like cherries

    Does this pose look familiar??

    Kids.. How i wished i haf cousins of the same age..

    why is Parco's mouth like that??!!

    Family

    End of dinner

    When leaving the restaurant, i saw this flower shop..

    This shop is actually showed in the drama of Nanny Daddy, screened on ch8 every weekend 4.30-6.30pm..Posted by Picasa

    That's all folks.. I'm gonna keep my mind blank for the next 7 days, eat sleep shit n do nothing..

    WaiZai fumbled with chopsticks @ 8/02/2009 03:28:00 pm | 1 has delicate hands

    1 has delicate hands
    <$BlogItemAuthorNickname$> had a patient mind and asked...

    hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    8/04/2009 12:00 am  

    Post a Comment

    << Go Back and Watch me Fumble