It's Chinese Take Out Time

Google




Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Countdown to ATPL

I Love Chinese

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

An ordinary guy hoping to live life to the fullest. Awaiting the bigger things in life.

View My Auctions

Bring on the Dim Sum



We Fumble With Chopsticks

  • Aimin
  • Jing Fang
  • Caryn
  • Weiling
  • Fen
  • Peggy
  • Wenyan
  • Angie
  • Lynn
  • Grace Koh
  • Suan Siong
  • Alicia
  • Caryn
  • Kai Jie
  • Diana
  • Ziwei
  • Pan Hui Ru
  • Snufflezz
  • Sarah
  • SG Fairy
  • Black High Heels
  • Lyn.c(SG Newscaster)
  • Justin
  • Kanny
  • Cordelia
  • Jocelyn
  • Su Feng
  • Felicia Chin
  • SugarJocelyn
  • Jessica Tan
  • Huilin
  • Cindy
  • Weiling
  • Kenny
  • Eelyn Kok
  • Che Yin
  • Tampines 1
  • Camemberu
  • Fan Wenqing
  • Yu-Kim
  • Karen Ashley Ng
  • DarDar&KaiKai
  • Jeneen
  • Yiting
  • Clarice
  • Reiee Koh
  • Kim Ho Desiree
  • Jenny
  • Peggy Heng
  • Silver Ang
  • Kimberly Wakerman
  • Kimberly Haley Wang
  • Katherine Yang
  • Rebecca Lim
  • Mei Ting
  • Rachel Wong
  • Hazel Low
  • Ivy SMJ
  • Miyake
  • Cherlyn Tan
  • Soh Peishi
  • Maybeline Sim
  • Janice Goh
  • Serene Heng
  • Catherine Liew
  • Fiona Ryou
  • Jessica TippyTapp
  • May
  • Ziyi Kuek
  • Gwen Teo
  • Melissa Celestine Koh
  • Miss Tam Chiak
  • Elin Wong
  • Nicole Ann Leong
  • Claires Flair
  • Yina Goh
  • Lucinda Zhou
  • Jolene Zhou
  • Sim Peiling
  • Ziying
  • Seokyee
  • Lim Junying
  • Karen Yun
  • Zoe Raymond
  • Joslina Ophelia
  • Yee Kit
  • Shine Koh
  • Ee Xuan
  • Ang Geck Geck
  • Mayne Lim
  • Rachel Lim
  • Emily Chia
  • Mio Lin
  • Emmie Neo
  • Ivy Goh
  • Huirong
  • Apple Yap
  • Cordelia Low
  • Elaine Jasmine
  • Sophia Berries
  • Shenny Yang
  • Lim Yanntorng
  • Amelia Wong
  • Pamela Lua
  • Xueqi
  • Freda Poh
  • Yilin Goh
  • Kayla Wong
  • Honey Lim
  • Tobey Cline
  • CXGE90
  • Scribbles
  • Hoongji
  • Grocery List
  • We Like Chinese Too


    Chinese Cuisine

    Blogskins.com
    Liverpool FC
    SoccerNet
    Aviation
    Automotive

    Adventures With Chopsticks

    <

    Fortunes Can Be Funny

    Web Counter

    Thursday, February 16, 2006

    Tomorrow is the Day

    Thursday today, went a lot of places. Morning, went for my dental checkup at the polyclinic. Come to think of it, I haven't had a dental treatment since sec4 when I was only 16. That's like 5yrs ago!! The dentist said my teeth is fine, except for the wisdom teeth. Juz like what the other dentist said when I went for my dental ORD FFI 2 weeks back, both of my wisdom tooth grew diagonally out of the gum, causing a huge gap between them n my last big tooth. The gap is the perfect place for food to be stuck in n help in decaying of my teeth. He suggests I get them extracted cos toothbrush can't really brush the gap to remove the food stuck in it. Sheesh.. I said I need to consider it 1st before deciding whether I pluck them out. What should I do? I think I'll juz clean the gap the hard way---using toothpicks. Don't feel like going for another surgery.

    Noon, headed down to the CBD again. I'm still learning how to work in network marketing. Don't know if I'm cut out for this. If I do, I'll earn FIVE figure sums every month, which is what I'm aiming. Couldn't stay for long to learn though due to my driving lesson. So, to all my friends, especially my army mates, if u're interested in making unlimited money, come find me. I've seen it with my own eyes how successful the top heads in the company are. Don't get it wrong. It's not difficult. All u need is the will to learn n money will flow into ur bank account. Five figure sums are what some of my friends are earning in the company. Damn.

    Stayed for around an hour, then I went to Bugis' Mother of Goddess Temple. Tmr will be my driving test day, I’m juz offering some joss sticks to pray for some luck, n hope everything goes smoothly.

    After Bugis, I went back to CDC for my last driving revision. I got the same instructor as ystd, the one that seems uninterested. I did the usual stuff today. Parallel parking, S-course, crank course, vertical parking n driving off sleep slope. Went out onto the road n went through 2 test routes. The car I got today totally sucked. The clutch lining of the car has worn out very badly. My car stalled 4 times today due to the ineffective clutch. Worse still, I can't even feel the engine brake when I down shift the gear to slow down the car. I better not get the same car tmr for the test, if not, I’ll be down on my luck. During my vertical parking, I deliberately went to strike the kerb to feel how it feels like, cos I had never tried it b4. I love parallel parking for the intensive full locking of the steering wheel to move the car into the small parking space.

    Surprise surprise, when the lesson ended, my instructor talked to me. He pointed out my 2 mistakes. First one, my car is always parked more towards the right side of the lot during vertical parking. Second one, my speed problem. Ok, I have no idea why, but I think my eyes are different from the others. Maybe my eyes see the guiding poles in the parking lot differently, that's why my car is always more on the right side. As for my speed, I was going at 60km/h on a 50km/h limit road. If this happens tmr during the test, I'll get an immediate failure due to speeding. Damn, I think I need to control myself on the speed. Speeding is a very habit of mine.

    So yeah, tomorrow is the day I've been waiting since December. My test is at 7.30am, so I'll have to leave house at 6.30am. That means I'll have to wake up at 5 plus in the morning!! Argh.. I hate waking up that early. I'll better pray I get a kind tester tmr. Passing on my 1st try will be a bonus. I will "hope" n not "expect" to pass tmr. See the difference? Gd luck to myself. +..Good Night..+


    WaiZai fumbled with chopsticks @ 2/16/2006 11:00:00 pm | 0 has delicate hands