It's Chinese Take Out Time

Google




Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Countdown to ATPL

I Love Chinese

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

An ordinary guy hoping to live life to the fullest. Awaiting the bigger things in life.

View My Auctions

Bring on the Dim Sum



We Fumble With Chopsticks

  • Aimin
  • Jing Fang
  • Caryn
  • Weiling
  • Fen
  • Peggy
  • Wenyan
  • Angie
  • Lynn
  • Grace Koh
  • Suan Siong
  • Alicia
  • Caryn
  • Kai Jie
  • Diana
  • Ziwei
  • Pan Hui Ru
  • Snufflezz
  • Sarah
  • SG Fairy
  • Black High Heels
  • Lyn.c(SG Newscaster)
  • Justin
  • Kanny
  • Cordelia
  • Jocelyn
  • Su Feng
  • Felicia Chin
  • SugarJocelyn
  • Jessica Tan
  • Huilin
  • Cindy
  • Weiling
  • Kenny
  • Eelyn Kok
  • Che Yin
  • Tampines 1
  • Camemberu
  • Fan Wenqing
  • Yu-Kim
  • Karen Ashley Ng
  • DarDar&KaiKai
  • Jeneen
  • Yiting
  • Clarice
  • Reiee Koh
  • Kim Ho Desiree
  • Jenny
  • Peggy Heng
  • Silver Ang
  • Kimberly Wakerman
  • Kimberly Haley Wang
  • Katherine Yang
  • Rebecca Lim
  • Mei Ting
  • Rachel Wong
  • Hazel Low
  • Ivy SMJ
  • Miyake
  • Cherlyn Tan
  • Soh Peishi
  • Maybeline Sim
  • Janice Goh
  • Serene Heng
  • Catherine Liew
  • Fiona Ryou
  • Jessica TippyTapp
  • May
  • Ziyi Kuek
  • Gwen Teo
  • Melissa Celestine Koh
  • Miss Tam Chiak
  • Elin Wong
  • Nicole Ann Leong
  • Claires Flair
  • Yina Goh
  • Lucinda Zhou
  • Jolene Zhou
  • Sim Peiling
  • Ziying
  • Seokyee
  • Lim Junying
  • Karen Yun
  • Zoe Raymond
  • Joslina Ophelia
  • Yee Kit
  • Shine Koh
  • Ee Xuan
  • Ang Geck Geck
  • Mayne Lim
  • Rachel Lim
  • Emily Chia
  • Mio Lin
  • Emmie Neo
  • Ivy Goh
  • Huirong
  • Apple Yap
  • Cordelia Low
  • Elaine Jasmine
  • Sophia Berries
  • Shenny Yang
  • Lim Yanntorng
  • Amelia Wong
  • Pamela Lua
  • Xueqi
  • Freda Poh
  • Yilin Goh
  • Kayla Wong
  • Honey Lim
  • Tobey Cline
  • CXGE90
  • Scribbles
  • Hoongji
  • Grocery List
  • We Like Chinese Too


    Chinese Cuisine

    Blogskins.com
    Liverpool FC
    SoccerNet
    Aviation
    Automotive

    Adventures With Chopsticks

    <

    Fortunes Can Be Funny

    Web Counter

    Sunday, February 12, 2006

    Lesley turns 21

    Sunday, I'm badly sun burnt. Cycled to Marine Parade in the morning to meet a friend, then cycled back home again at 12noon. The sun was crazy today. When I was going back in the noon, I can feel the immense heat from the sunshine permeating into my skin. I had to apply some ice when I reached home to cool my skin. Ouch!

    Went to Lesley's 21st birthday party in the noon. It was the 2nd time I went to her house. The last time was when I was 18. That's almost 3 years ago. I saw lots of changes today. First of all, Lesley's koi fishes!! Gosh, they hand grown to the length of my arm. The last time I saw them, they were juz the length of my palm, but today they were really HUGE. Then I saw the large amount plants surrounding her house. When she juz moved in, the whole area was almost bald, with very little greens to show. N oh my, her house looks like a plant sanctuary now.

    She invited lots of her friends, so much so that even her big semi-detach house felt crowded. Saw some of my TPJC mates too, mainly her classmates. N yes, the buffet Lesley ordered was pretty unique. It wasn't the usual stuff that we will order. It was some Indian food, n she even employed a prata man to make roti prata on the spot for us to eat. Gosh, I love prata! Too bad my stomach isn't big enough for all the flavours. There were chocolate, red bean, cheese, egg n mushroom flavoured pratas.

    Left her party at around 10pm. I was very tired. Only slept a total of 10hrs in 2 days. Hitched a ride from Cordelia's dad to get home. He drives a Honda Civic VTi. The last time I sat in one of the Honda Civic series was way back when I was a primary school kid. None of my relatives drove the Civic cos they are all Toyota supporters.

    The Civic is coooL, too bad it's an auto transmission car. Upon stepping on the accelerator, I could hear the VTi engine "sing", n the car shoots itself to higher speed. I could feel the Honda power there. Me n Alvin were seating at the back seat, n we both were looking at each other in amaze when Cordelia's dad accelerated to make the engine "sing". Even the interior design of the Civic is stylish. The car is roomy enough for my long legs, the leather seats provide good comfort n the suspension of the car felt good.

    There u go, Lesley turns 21. The next one in the team is Alvin on 4th March. Early babies, but I'm the only January baby in the team, which makes me the oldest, bleah.

    Check out the prata man making the roti prata.


    WaiZai fumbled with chopsticks @ 2/12/2006 11:59:00 pm | 0 has delicate hands