It's Chinese Take Out Time

Google




Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Countdown to ATPL

I Love Chinese

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

An ordinary guy hoping to live life to the fullest. Awaiting the bigger things in life.

View My Auctions

Bring on the Dim Sum



We Fumble With Chopsticks

  • Aimin
  • Jing Fang
  • Caryn
  • Weiling
  • Fen
  • Peggy
  • Wenyan
  • Angie
  • Lynn
  • Grace Koh
  • Suan Siong
  • Alicia
  • Caryn
  • Kai Jie
  • Diana
  • Ziwei
  • Pan Hui Ru
  • Snufflezz
  • Sarah
  • SG Fairy
  • Black High Heels
  • Lyn.c(SG Newscaster)
  • Justin
  • Kanny
  • Cordelia
  • Jocelyn
  • Su Feng
  • Felicia Chin
  • SugarJocelyn
  • Jessica Tan
  • Huilin
  • Cindy
  • Weiling
  • Kenny
  • Eelyn Kok
  • Che Yin
  • Tampines 1
  • Camemberu
  • Fan Wenqing
  • Yu-Kim
  • Karen Ashley Ng
  • DarDar&KaiKai
  • Jeneen
  • Yiting
  • Clarice
  • Reiee Koh
  • Kim Ho Desiree
  • Jenny
  • Peggy Heng
  • Silver Ang
  • Kimberly Wakerman
  • Kimberly Haley Wang
  • Katherine Yang
  • Rebecca Lim
  • Mei Ting
  • Rachel Wong
  • Hazel Low
  • Ivy SMJ
  • Miyake
  • Cherlyn Tan
  • Soh Peishi
  • Maybeline Sim
  • Janice Goh
  • Serene Heng
  • Catherine Liew
  • Fiona Ryou
  • Jessica TippyTapp
  • May
  • Ziyi Kuek
  • Gwen Teo
  • Melissa Celestine Koh
  • Miss Tam Chiak
  • Elin Wong
  • Nicole Ann Leong
  • Claires Flair
  • Yina Goh
  • Lucinda Zhou
  • Jolene Zhou
  • Sim Peiling
  • Ziying
  • Seokyee
  • Lim Junying
  • Karen Yun
  • Zoe Raymond
  • Joslina Ophelia
  • Yee Kit
  • Shine Koh
  • Ee Xuan
  • Ang Geck Geck
  • Mayne Lim
  • Rachel Lim
  • Emily Chia
  • Mio Lin
  • Emmie Neo
  • Ivy Goh
  • Huirong
  • Apple Yap
  • Cordelia Low
  • Elaine Jasmine
  • Sophia Berries
  • Shenny Yang
  • Lim Yanntorng
  • Amelia Wong
  • Pamela Lua
  • Xueqi
  • Freda Poh
  • Yilin Goh
  • Kayla Wong
  • Honey Lim
  • Tobey Cline
  • CXGE90
  • Scribbles
  • Hoongji
  • Grocery List
  • We Like Chinese Too


    Chinese Cuisine

    Blogskins.com
    Liverpool FC
    SoccerNet
    Aviation
    Automotive

    Adventures With Chopsticks

    <

    Fortunes Can Be Funny

    Web Counter

    Tuesday, June 17, 2008

    PC Show 2008

    Busy busy busy.. That's the reason why I haven't been blogging for so long. Had just finished working at PC Show for the past 4days. Phew~!! I muz say it's been a real tough show with very strong competition from other brands n vendors. I was selling Compaq Presario desktops n laptops. This is my 2nd time working at a show in Suntec, n my god, the crowd is getting crazier every year.

    I'm almost out of voice after these 4 days of explaining the products to customers at the top of my voice. The money is good, but it's a tough job to do. You have to spend at least 10hrs a day standing while serving potential buyers, n might even have to skip lunch n dinner if u're too busy. It's certainly to test of stamina, strength n patience. Difficult customers juz make things even worse. At the end of the day, u juz wan to sit down n haf a good meal while resting those sore legs. I'm glad dat it's all over now..

    Heh, but if u ask me, I'll still do it again in the next show in September if my school schedule allows. One thing is the money, another is the interest. Selling computers gives me a sense of satisfaction as I'm able to convince people to buy my products by explaining to them using my knowledge rather than dirty cheating tactics used by other salesmen.

    If u've been to such shows, u'll know how some part time salesperson smoke their customers. One reason is their lack of knowledge, hence needing to bluff their "noob" customers into buying product from them. Another reason is their selfish nature in only wanting to earn the commission n didn't care about the welfare of their customers. So do your homework if u wanna get something in these shows.



    Heading down to sim lim square last week to see my usual boss for a job in the show

    my 2nd home..

    my fav hawker is closing for renovtion soon.. Sucks man.. No more cheap food whenever i go sim lim the next time..

    Dinner at HK Cafe at Whitesands dat night with MQ.. I had Hor Fun

    She had fried rice

    This was taken after the show ended on Sunday night.. We were packing up the left over goods..

    More goods...

    The sign at my booth dat attracted lots of attention, but i wouldn't buy it looking at the poor specification it carries

    My colleagues

    Glad dat it ended.. I was totally exhausted after the show.Posted by Picasa

    WaiZai fumbled with chopsticks @ 6/17/2008 12:33:00 am | 0 has delicate hands