It's Chinese Take Out Time

Google




Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Countdown to ATPL

I Love Chinese

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

An ordinary guy hoping to live life to the fullest. Awaiting the bigger things in life.

View My Auctions

Bring on the Dim Sum



We Fumble With Chopsticks

  • Aimin
  • Jing Fang
  • Caryn
  • Weiling
  • Fen
  • Peggy
  • Wenyan
  • Angie
  • Lynn
  • Grace Koh
  • Suan Siong
  • Alicia
  • Caryn
  • Kai Jie
  • Diana
  • Ziwei
  • Pan Hui Ru
  • Snufflezz
  • Sarah
  • SG Fairy
  • Black High Heels
  • Lyn.c(SG Newscaster)
  • Justin
  • Kanny
  • Cordelia
  • Jocelyn
  • Su Feng
  • Felicia Chin
  • SugarJocelyn
  • Jessica Tan
  • Huilin
  • Cindy
  • Weiling
  • Kenny
  • Eelyn Kok
  • Che Yin
  • Tampines 1
  • Camemberu
  • Fan Wenqing
  • Yu-Kim
  • Karen Ashley Ng
  • DarDar&KaiKai
  • Jeneen
  • Yiting
  • Clarice
  • Reiee Koh
  • Kim Ho Desiree
  • Jenny
  • Peggy Heng
  • Silver Ang
  • Kimberly Wakerman
  • Kimberly Haley Wang
  • Katherine Yang
  • Rebecca Lim
  • Mei Ting
  • Rachel Wong
  • Hazel Low
  • Ivy SMJ
  • Miyake
  • Cherlyn Tan
  • Soh Peishi
  • Maybeline Sim
  • Janice Goh
  • Serene Heng
  • Catherine Liew
  • Fiona Ryou
  • Jessica TippyTapp
  • May
  • Ziyi Kuek
  • Gwen Teo
  • Melissa Celestine Koh
  • Miss Tam Chiak
  • Elin Wong
  • Nicole Ann Leong
  • Claires Flair
  • Yina Goh
  • Lucinda Zhou
  • Jolene Zhou
  • Sim Peiling
  • Ziying
  • Seokyee
  • Lim Junying
  • Karen Yun
  • Zoe Raymond
  • Joslina Ophelia
  • Yee Kit
  • Shine Koh
  • Ee Xuan
  • Ang Geck Geck
  • Mayne Lim
  • Rachel Lim
  • Emily Chia
  • Mio Lin
  • Emmie Neo
  • Ivy Goh
  • Huirong
  • Apple Yap
  • Cordelia Low
  • Elaine Jasmine
  • Sophia Berries
  • Shenny Yang
  • Lim Yanntorng
  • Amelia Wong
  • Pamela Lua
  • Xueqi
  • Freda Poh
  • Yilin Goh
  • Kayla Wong
  • Honey Lim
  • Tobey Cline
  • CXGE90
  • Scribbles
  • Hoongji
  • Grocery List
  • We Like Chinese Too


    Chinese Cuisine

    Blogskins.com
    Liverpool FC
    SoccerNet
    Aviation
    Automotive

    Adventures With Chopsticks

    <

    Fortunes Can Be Funny

    Web Counter

    Wednesday, December 12, 2007

    Some photos

    It's getting boring at home cos I have nothing much to do. All dat I've done after my exams was to revamp the living room, fitting in the new LCD screen n setting up the home theatre system. I'm pretty broke now, n to think I still have to revamp my room by getting a new bed. It's gonna be massive n I'm quite reluctant to part with my old furniture after being with them since my kindergarten days. Yes, they're more than 15yrs old. Had the bed frame not break, I think I can leave the furniture set for my kid in future.. HAHA..~!

    So what I'm in need now is MONEY, $$$chi ching$$$. I wonder where can i get quick bucks eh? It sucks to be poor during the "buying season". Civil servants getting fat bonuses that can buy new cars, public sectors are doing so well that their workers are getting 6months bonuses, enuff to pay my school fees of fours years n uni. I'm schooling during this booming economy, what a bloody waste. Let's juz hope when I graduate, the economy will be doing well.

    Everything is rising. Prata cost 70cents now, dat's my favourite breakfast. Noodles are going for $3.50 per bowl, up from the usual $3.00. The yummy minced pork noodles at blk85 now cost $2.50 each, up from the $2 it used to be. My car's petrol is costing $2 per litre, making it $80 per full tank, it used to be less than $60 per tank. Taxi fares are rising again coming next Monday, well, not my business cos I don't take cabs.

    Rise Rise RISE!!! I'm very interested to know what happens when there's an economic downtown like the one in 1998. With everything at such high price, people is juz gonna eat bread. In Singapore, the rich are gonna get richer, n the poor getting poorer. I think the starting pay of uni grads at $2500 is not gonna be enuff soon.


    Some photos i taken for past week

    I went to Raffles City n got MQ donuts from Donut Factory. It was my first time buying it. Seriously, I find nothing special abt it. So wad's all the stupid hype abt it 6months ago?? People queuing 3hrs juz for these donuts. I think they're juz plain NUTS. Singaporeans are a stupid bunch of ppl who like to join long queues. It's our NATIONAL TRADITION. I got these donuts within 10min of queuing.

    I was a black masked superhero for a night

    Mum's bdae a few days back. We had a dinner celebration which i didn't bring my cam along.. Heh.. Dat boy is my little brother

    Sing~~

    --

    This Mocha cake i bought from Bengawan Solo is pretty nice..Posted by Picasa

    WaiZai fumbled with chopsticks @ 12/12/2007 09:20:00 pm | 0 has delicate hands