It's Chinese Take Out Time

Google




Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Countdown to ATPL

I Love Chinese

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

An ordinary guy hoping to live life to the fullest. Awaiting the bigger things in life.

View My Auctions

Bring on the Dim Sum



We Fumble With Chopsticks

  • Aimin
  • Jing Fang
  • Caryn
  • Weiling
  • Fen
  • Peggy
  • Wenyan
  • Angie
  • Lynn
  • Grace Koh
  • Suan Siong
  • Alicia
  • Caryn
  • Kai Jie
  • Diana
  • Ziwei
  • Pan Hui Ru
  • Snufflezz
  • Sarah
  • SG Fairy
  • Black High Heels
  • Lyn.c(SG Newscaster)
  • Justin
  • Kanny
  • Cordelia
  • Jocelyn
  • Su Feng
  • Felicia Chin
  • SugarJocelyn
  • Jessica Tan
  • Huilin
  • Cindy
  • Weiling
  • Kenny
  • Eelyn Kok
  • Che Yin
  • Tampines 1
  • Camemberu
  • Fan Wenqing
  • Yu-Kim
  • Karen Ashley Ng
  • DarDar&KaiKai
  • Jeneen
  • Yiting
  • Clarice
  • Reiee Koh
  • Kim Ho Desiree
  • Jenny
  • Peggy Heng
  • Silver Ang
  • Kimberly Wakerman
  • Kimberly Haley Wang
  • Katherine Yang
  • Rebecca Lim
  • Mei Ting
  • Rachel Wong
  • Hazel Low
  • Ivy SMJ
  • Miyake
  • Cherlyn Tan
  • Soh Peishi
  • Maybeline Sim
  • Janice Goh
  • Serene Heng
  • Catherine Liew
  • Fiona Ryou
  • Jessica TippyTapp
  • May
  • Ziyi Kuek
  • Gwen Teo
  • Melissa Celestine Koh
  • Miss Tam Chiak
  • Elin Wong
  • Nicole Ann Leong
  • Claires Flair
  • Yina Goh
  • Lucinda Zhou
  • Jolene Zhou
  • Sim Peiling
  • Ziying
  • Seokyee
  • Lim Junying
  • Karen Yun
  • Zoe Raymond
  • Joslina Ophelia
  • Yee Kit
  • Shine Koh
  • Ee Xuan
  • Ang Geck Geck
  • Mayne Lim
  • Rachel Lim
  • Emily Chia
  • Mio Lin
  • Emmie Neo
  • Ivy Goh
  • Huirong
  • Apple Yap
  • Cordelia Low
  • Elaine Jasmine
  • Sophia Berries
  • Shenny Yang
  • Lim Yanntorng
  • Amelia Wong
  • Pamela Lua
  • Xueqi
  • Freda Poh
  • Yilin Goh
  • Kayla Wong
  • Honey Lim
  • Tobey Cline
  • CXGE90
  • Scribbles
  • Hoongji
  • Grocery List
  • We Like Chinese Too


    Chinese Cuisine

    Blogskins.com
    Liverpool FC
    SoccerNet
    Aviation
    Automotive

    Adventures With Chopsticks

    <

    Fortunes Can Be Funny

    Web Counter

    Sunday, November 11, 2007

    Meow~

    It's Sunday night n I juz got home. I encountered something damn funny when I was at my house's carpark. Mum n I came back from Macdonald's supper n when we reached carpark, it was so full dat I had to go all the way to the end of the carpark for a space. Then when I was about to hit the end, this little cat come walking out into the middle of the road.

    Hmm, nice Cat Walk I think, too bad it's a cat n not a pretty woman. It stopped in the middle of the road, turned its head n looked at my car. Wad can I do? First, I high beamed at it. The cat squinted its eyes but remained FEARLESS. What a brave cat.. Is it a Spartan Cat?

    The high beam didn't work. So I horned at it slightly. Well, this Spartan Cat really is courageous n remained stagnant at the same position. I could almost hear it say "THIS IS SPARTA CAT!!"

    Due to the flea market near the carpark of my house, there were alot of people around. N by now, I've become the centre of attention cos of my car's horn. Well, some people simply looked in amusement while some women laughed at me. At last, I'm left with no choice but to rev my Nissan engine, sped forward n squash the cat into pieces!!!

    Nah, i'm juz joking.. I did rev the engine, but I was at neutral gear. It worked, to some extent. The Spartan Cat moved a little.

    Mum: Eh, U better don't ram into the cat hor!!
    Me: Ya I noe la, stupid cat dun wanna move leh. Ta Ma De
    Mum: Everybody looking at you liao la..

    Hehe, I don't care abt the attention, in fact, I sort of love it. I'm left with no solution now. So I winded down my window..

    Mum: Eh, wad u wanna do?
    Me: Heehee..

    I sticked my head out so dat everyone could see my handsome face. Wahaha....!! Then I made the "kissing sound" at the cat. OMG, Spartan Cat RAN AWAY IMMEDIATELY!

    HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Everyone started laughing at the scene.. Why it ran away? Maybe Spartan Cat thinks I'm gay, so "he" ran away..

    Mum: U see la, everyone looking n laughing at you greeting a cat..
    Me: HAHAHAHAHA!!! Laugh then laugh lor..

    With the cat out of the way, I found a space n parked the car peacefully. Wad a way to end my Sunday..

    WaiZai fumbled with chopsticks @ 11/11/2007 10:55:00 pm | 0 has delicate hands