It's Chinese Take Out Time

Google




Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Countdown to ATPL

I Love Chinese

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

An ordinary guy hoping to live life to the fullest. Awaiting the bigger things in life.

View My Auctions

Bring on the Dim Sum



We Fumble With Chopsticks

  • Aimin
  • Jing Fang
  • Caryn
  • Weiling
  • Fen
  • Peggy
  • Wenyan
  • Angie
  • Lynn
  • Grace Koh
  • Suan Siong
  • Alicia
  • Caryn
  • Kai Jie
  • Diana
  • Ziwei
  • Pan Hui Ru
  • Snufflezz
  • Sarah
  • SG Fairy
  • Black High Heels
  • Lyn.c(SG Newscaster)
  • Justin
  • Kanny
  • Cordelia
  • Jocelyn
  • Su Feng
  • Felicia Chin
  • SugarJocelyn
  • Jessica Tan
  • Huilin
  • Cindy
  • Weiling
  • Kenny
  • Eelyn Kok
  • Che Yin
  • Tampines 1
  • Camemberu
  • Fan Wenqing
  • Yu-Kim
  • Karen Ashley Ng
  • DarDar&KaiKai
  • Jeneen
  • Yiting
  • Clarice
  • Reiee Koh
  • Kim Ho Desiree
  • Jenny
  • Peggy Heng
  • Silver Ang
  • Kimberly Wakerman
  • Kimberly Haley Wang
  • Katherine Yang
  • Rebecca Lim
  • Mei Ting
  • Rachel Wong
  • Hazel Low
  • Ivy SMJ
  • Miyake
  • Cherlyn Tan
  • Soh Peishi
  • Maybeline Sim
  • Janice Goh
  • Serene Heng
  • Catherine Liew
  • Fiona Ryou
  • Jessica TippyTapp
  • May
  • Ziyi Kuek
  • Gwen Teo
  • Melissa Celestine Koh
  • Miss Tam Chiak
  • Elin Wong
  • Nicole Ann Leong
  • Claires Flair
  • Yina Goh
  • Lucinda Zhou
  • Jolene Zhou
  • Sim Peiling
  • Ziying
  • Seokyee
  • Lim Junying
  • Karen Yun
  • Zoe Raymond
  • Joslina Ophelia
  • Yee Kit
  • Shine Koh
  • Ee Xuan
  • Ang Geck Geck
  • Mayne Lim
  • Rachel Lim
  • Emily Chia
  • Mio Lin
  • Emmie Neo
  • Ivy Goh
  • Huirong
  • Apple Yap
  • Cordelia Low
  • Elaine Jasmine
  • Sophia Berries
  • Shenny Yang
  • Lim Yanntorng
  • Amelia Wong
  • Pamela Lua
  • Xueqi
  • Freda Poh
  • Yilin Goh
  • Kayla Wong
  • Honey Lim
  • Tobey Cline
  • CXGE90
  • Scribbles
  • Hoongji
  • Grocery List
  • We Like Chinese Too


    Chinese Cuisine

    Blogskins.com
    Liverpool FC
    SoccerNet
    Aviation
    Automotive

    Adventures With Chopsticks

    <

    Fortunes Can Be Funny

    Web Counter

    Friday, March 09, 2007

    IT Show 2007

    4 months had passed after the last IT exhibition was last held. It's always during these shows that i spend the most. However, this show couldn't come at a better time, especially when I'm still scouting some internal components for my new PC. Yes, it's been close to two month n I haven't got it built. Not that I'm lazy, but there will be a major processor price revision during the next month or two. At the mean time, I'm playing the waiting game as well as deciding what's best for me. Well, I'm quite happy with my powerful laptop n a replacement PC i borrowed from good mate, Poh Siang. Being me, I always want my things to bang for bucks.

    So i went to the exhibition at Suntec with MQ today. Dismissed early in school n i headed down to town, prepared to battle it out with the crowd to get the best deal. I was early n so I visited level 4 where all the branded stuffs (Song, Panasonic, Samsung, Pioneer .etc) are being exhibited. I was being amazed by the attractive prices for the Pioneer 42" & 50" plasma TVs, n so i stopped n stroll around the Pioneer booth. Then came the most ridiculous part of my stroll. Two people, separately, asked me technical stuffs about the Pioneer products. I mean, HELLO!! Do I look like a salesman to them??????!!!!! WTF, I was wearing the old white England jersey n I was no where near looking like the salesmen walking around the booth. I wonder what makes them approach me? I was holding my school file n a stack of brochures by the way. The infuriating thing is this isn't the 1st time it happens to me. When i went to the Creative Warehouse sale 2 yrs back, the same thing happened to me.

    Crap, I may know what u're asking for, but please, go to the salesman, and I'M NOT ONE!!

    3rd March, Saturday

    Sitting for my Programming term test

    4th March, Sunday

    The last day of Chinese New Year, n mum invited everyone to the house for celebration

    Buffet

    More...

    Big uncle's birthday cake. It was his birthday
    Posted by Picasa


    Singing the song...

    8th March, Thursday


    I saw this cool car below my house's carpark. A Lotus Espirit

    Not a very pretty car though, but it's still fast n expensive

    Today


    I was bored during the Biology lecture...
    Posted by Picasa


    While i was waiting for the bus in school, this little grasshopper jumped onto me

    Then onto my file

    Last pic of it before it jumped back into the bushes

    Finally i reached Suntec n I saw this new pillar in the middle of the convention hall with water flowing down it n the colour of the lights changes every second.. Cool...
    Posted by Picasa


    Not so crowded on a Friday

    12noon-9pm

    The crowd in the microsoft area. They were promoting their Vista operating system

    Full escalator
    Posted by Picasa


    Pretty crowded on Level 4, the branded stuff exhibition area

    Samsung spotted a really HUGE booth

    Look at the size

    I still love Pioneer's home theatre system....
    Posted by Picasa


    I want my 42" Plasma TV!!

    More people

    Me checking out the miniSD card. Bought a graphics card too for Kian Wai. Prices are really cheap in the IT Show

    1st dish, claypot fried tofu with minced beef

    Last dish, claybot bitter gourd with pork ribs in black bean sauce
    Posted by Picasa


    We walked around Marina Square after dinner n again, we went to a hotel, this time it's The Oriental

    Hmm...

    Took a walk by the Esplanade Theatres. Lights of the CBD

    Another setting with orange lights
    Posted by Picasa


    And there's the construction lights in the opposite bank of the Marina basin. 4 years later, it'll spot Singapore's first of the two Integrated Resorts. I'm waiting for the day to come... Goodnight
    Posted by Picasa

    WaiZai fumbled with chopsticks @ 3/09/2007 11:41:00 pm | 0 has delicate hands