It's Chinese Take Out Time

Google




Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Countdown to ATPL

I Love Chinese

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

An ordinary guy hoping to live life to the fullest. Awaiting the bigger things in life.

View My Auctions

Bring on the Dim Sum



We Fumble With Chopsticks

  • Aimin
  • Jing Fang
  • Caryn
  • Weiling
  • Fen
  • Peggy
  • Wenyan
  • Angie
  • Lynn
  • Grace Koh
  • Suan Siong
  • Alicia
  • Caryn
  • Kai Jie
  • Diana
  • Ziwei
  • Pan Hui Ru
  • Snufflezz
  • Sarah
  • SG Fairy
  • Black High Heels
  • Lyn.c(SG Newscaster)
  • Justin
  • Kanny
  • Cordelia
  • Jocelyn
  • Su Feng
  • Felicia Chin
  • SugarJocelyn
  • Jessica Tan
  • Huilin
  • Cindy
  • Weiling
  • Kenny
  • Eelyn Kok
  • Che Yin
  • Tampines 1
  • Camemberu
  • Fan Wenqing
  • Yu-Kim
  • Karen Ashley Ng
  • DarDar&KaiKai
  • Jeneen
  • Yiting
  • Clarice
  • Reiee Koh
  • Kim Ho Desiree
  • Jenny
  • Peggy Heng
  • Silver Ang
  • Kimberly Wakerman
  • Kimberly Haley Wang
  • Katherine Yang
  • Rebecca Lim
  • Mei Ting
  • Rachel Wong
  • Hazel Low
  • Ivy SMJ
  • Miyake
  • Cherlyn Tan
  • Soh Peishi
  • Maybeline Sim
  • Janice Goh
  • Serene Heng
  • Catherine Liew
  • Fiona Ryou
  • Jessica TippyTapp
  • May
  • Ziyi Kuek
  • Gwen Teo
  • Melissa Celestine Koh
  • Miss Tam Chiak
  • Elin Wong
  • Nicole Ann Leong
  • Claires Flair
  • Yina Goh
  • Lucinda Zhou
  • Jolene Zhou
  • Sim Peiling
  • Ziying
  • Seokyee
  • Lim Junying
  • Karen Yun
  • Zoe Raymond
  • Joslina Ophelia
  • Yee Kit
  • Shine Koh
  • Ee Xuan
  • Ang Geck Geck
  • Mayne Lim
  • Rachel Lim
  • Emily Chia
  • Mio Lin
  • Emmie Neo
  • Ivy Goh
  • Huirong
  • Apple Yap
  • Cordelia Low
  • Elaine Jasmine
  • Sophia Berries
  • Shenny Yang
  • Lim Yanntorng
  • Amelia Wong
  • Pamela Lua
  • Xueqi
  • Freda Poh
  • Yilin Goh
  • Kayla Wong
  • Honey Lim
  • Tobey Cline
  • CXGE90
  • Scribbles
  • Hoongji
  • Grocery List
  • We Like Chinese Too


    Chinese Cuisine

    Blogskins.com
    Liverpool FC
    SoccerNet
    Aviation
    Automotive

    Adventures With Chopsticks

    <

    Fortunes Can Be Funny

    Web Counter

    Saturday, November 26, 2005

    Went to Allson Hotel today to celebrate my darling nephew’s one yr old birthday. Time flies, he’s already a year old. His brother, Edmund, is 4 yrs old. Since both of them were born on the same month, their parents(my cousin) decided to kill 2 birds with one stone by celebrating their bdae together. Had buffet lunch, ate all the way from 2 to 4.30pm, ok, with a little break in between. My stomach almost exploded. I LOVE darling Paco, he’s so cute! I’ll always carry him around whenever I see him. Heh, when can I get such a cute son?

    After the buffet, mum n sis went shopping with my cousins n nephews while I headed for Singapore Expo to have a walk at the Sitex IT exhibition. It was nice, at least not so cramp. IT exhibitions at Suntec is always bloody cramped. The Expo is way much bigger n I can look at the stuff I want without being pushed around. Some of the offers were irresistible, but I held on n came back home empty handed, albeit for some brochures. I noticed something. Those tech savvy guys that I saw at the exhibitions have beautiful girlfriends or wives. Why huh? I only took notice of this trend today. Ok, all the guys, except for me. I used to have a beautiful angel by my side. She went to one of these IT shows last yr with me. It was at Suntec n it was so crowded that her little toes got stepped on numerous times, even by me. My heart ached when I saw that n I never brought her to any of these shows anymore. Dunno if I did the right thing, cos I think she thinks she’s too "ignorant" to know what I’m looking at, that I refused to bring her with me. My beautiful angel left me in the end; flew away in her wings. As for why those guys have beautiful women by their side, I guess girls like alpha males more than beta boys?

    Saturday is over, English Premier League action later at 11pm. My fav Liverpool will be playing against Manchester City. Not an easy match for the Reds, a draw n I’ll be happy. Booking in next morning to help my friend do his office duty. Ha, I thought I’ll only go back on 20th Dec. Looks like I’m wrong. It’s ok, if I dun help my friend, he’ll really be very pitiful. So ya, dat’s what friends are for. I help him this time round; he’ll help me the next. =)


    WaiZai fumbled with chopsticks @ 11/26/2005 09:42:00 pm | 0 has delicate hands